watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kelly

Started by Blingo, September 13, 2011, 12:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Lots of people slate him on here as not being good enough, but every time he plays, in my opinion he does well. Why not give him a run of games and see how he does? He certainly a much better RB than Hughsie.

The Equalizer

I concur. In both of the games that I've seen him play so far this season he's been outstanding. Probably MoM at the Blackburn game too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

I agree. I think after the last outing he deserves another. I have been on his case before, but if he plays like last time he deserves all the credit in the world. I just hope it wasn't a one-off. Possibly the best display by Kelly in a white shirt in my opinion.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

He was my MOM v Blackburn

aFFCn_Fan

Mine too. As someone said before. He seems to be the only player to have prospered under Jol....so far. But he was much improved and deserves a decent run of games
@hincharoo

Andy_M

I don't think Kelly has ever been a 'bad' player, just things have perhaps not clicked for him. But maybe this is the season where things do click for him (a la Zamora when Hodgson arrived - obviously in a different way but you get what I'm trying to say hopefully). Agree with others above deserves a run of games on the performances he's given so far this season - albeit against not great opposion.
@got_maile

LBNo11

...as I said in a previous post:- ...I thought Kelly had a good game too, and apart from early errors in the first Europa campaign he has  played well enough, and is certainly more suited to the role than Hughes. Good point about Hoilett, he is a tricky player and Kelly dealt with him quietly and efficiently as well as starting first phases of attacks.

Between Kelly and Baird for that slot IMHO...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

I would go with Kelly for the mean time, his current form deserves it.

LordNelson

This may be incorrect, but weren't Kelly's off games when he was put in the left back position (his left foot being the weaker)?
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

SG

Thought he had an excellent game against a difficult wide player in Hoilett and deserves to be first choice on that performance. He was also surprisngly strong in the air and one time out jumped Samba in our penalty area. So true to form this will be the last we see of him and Jol will replace him with Grygera as he will want his purchases to play !

mccscratch

Kelly played fine but I still want Baird on the right and Aaron in the middle..  Kelly and Senderos are not to blame at all but I think last years back 4 are the best around..
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Jack Fulham

He's looked good this season. Not the greatest going forward but he's an upgrade on Hughes and he's fairly quick.

cebu

He should certainly get another chance particularly as his pace might help against the Mancs - that's one match I don't want to see Baird at RB. And yes, re-establish the Thames barrier please!