more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nathan Ecclestone

Started by cutbushcitylimits, September 14, 2011, 06:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutbushcitylimits

Did we sign him on loan??

Just saw the story of him tweeting (is that what you cll it?) regards 9/11 not being a terrorist attack.

Now under investigation by liverpools american owners...but what can they actually punish him for?

If he doesn't believe it then thats his choice isnt it?

fulhamben

i would have thought so. its just his view much like the thousands that think the jfk murder was a cover up. the only thing they might do is ban him from twitter
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mr Fulham

We didn't sign him. Oh, and it's Eccleston, he's not Bernie's love child for that matter.

MJG

Free speech and all that. If they do fine him or something then that's just wrong.

cutbushcitylimits

Quote from: Mr Fulham on September 14, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
We didn't sign him. Oh, and it's Eccleston, he's not Bernie's love child for that matter.
I do apologise!!!!!!...........who was the kid that we took on loan from them on the last day of the window?

LordNelson

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on September 14, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
Did we sign him on loan??

Just saw the story of him tweeting (is that what you cll it?) regards 9/11 not being a terrorist attack.

Now under investigation by liverpools american owners...but what can they actually punish him for?

If he doesn't believe it then thats his choice isnt it?

Sounds like he's a candidate for QPR with the other imbecilic tweeting moron.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Mr Fulham

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on September 14, 2011, 07:22:51 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on September 14, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
I do apologise!!!!!!...........who was the kid that we took on loan from them on the last day of the window?

We didn't sign anyone from Liverpool on the last day of the window. There were rumours about Eccleston, but he rubbished them via the very same twitter account.

clintclintdeuce

I understand free speech, but theres really no such thing as free speech while working for your employer. If you went out and brough discredit to your company, which this could very well be considered, you would be fired. I wouldnt be surprised if he was straight dropped actually.
The Dude abides.

leonffc

They certainly have some charecters in their reserves up there. Their french keeper (Itandji??) was sacked a few years ago for laughing during the hilsborough memorial.  096.gig

TonyGilroy

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on September 15, 2011, 12:52:27 AM
I understand free speech, but theres really no such thing as free speech while working for your employer. If you went out and brough discredit to your company, which this could very well be considered, you would be fired. I wouldnt be surprised if he was straight dropped actually.

Unless we see his contract we won't know what he's allowed to say or do.

In principle though I don't see why a footballer can't express any political or religious views he likes regardless how mainstream, daft, extreme, unpopular or ill considered.

I don't believe in a 9/11 conspiracy but have deep unease as to how the tragedy has been used by the US government. Many many millions have died since as a consequence. I stood respectfully in silence but had a sense that I was being used.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on September 15, 2011, 12:52:27 AM

As distasteful as the conspiracy theories about 9/11 are, if he were to be sacked, it would be pretty outrageous, he is hardly expressing his support for the Ku Klux Klan or Al Qaeda.