watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Baby Grace.....

Started by TheDaddy, September 15, 2011, 04:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Im sitting here with baby Grace falling asleep next to me "tranquil and peaceful"
Shes had it rough the last week or so .me,mum and Grace have visited 3 different hospitals in 7 days.
Finally found out through an x-ray that the reason Graces Hickman line is blocked is its moved just a fraction and is acting like a trapped door of sorts ,you can put the saline in but it wont allow you to draw any bloods as its connecting with her blood vessel.Its now operation time to replace it should have been this monday coming but has been cancelled, now booked for thursday the same time as her 5 day chemo course.

Grace is doing well in herself shes a little smasher still growing and putting on weight still acting the little diva telling dad were and what she wants to do . 6 months more of chemo then we will have a pow wow with the big cheeses to discus the plan for radiotherapy.We know that the site of the tumour is clean and clear so thats the prove that the chemo is working !

finally will try and make the city meet, how will you no me well ill be with a little young lady who will greet you either with a smile and a wink or a shake of her head ."this isn't a promise guys but fingers x "

"sssshhhhhhh she fast asleep"
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Burt

"Amazing Grace"

God bless.

Thanks for the update, don't wake her up eating your steak dinner  :dft011:

FatFreddysCat

Thanks big Daddy, i really made a right f up at work today and thought that might be me down the road, slight chance it could happen tomorrow, but your posts make me realise my problems are nothing in comparison. Such a brave family, hope to see you sunday prematch, and all your drinks are on me. And a few icecreams for the little princess  :54:

finnster01

God Bless Baby Grace.  :54:

And you are a good family Mr & Missus Daddy. Hope you get a little breather for the Citeh match.

Baby Grace is in my prayers as always.  :Haynes The Maestro:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SmithyFFC

Quote from: finnster01 on September 15, 2011, 05:27:19 PM
God Bless Baby Grace.  :54:

And you are a good family Mr & Missus Daddy. Hope you get a little breather for the Citeh match.

Baby Grace is in my prayers as always.  :Haynes The Maestro:

Massive +1
FTID

nevzter

As always, our thoughts, hopes and prayers are with Grace and your family.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on September 15, 2011, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on September 15, 2011, 05:27:19 PM
God Bless Baby Grace.  :54:

Baby Grace is in my prayers as always.  :Haynes The Maestro:

Massive +1

and one from me as well, Ice cream for the Angel and a pint for Dad from me as well! 098.gif 098.gif

Blingo

SOOOOOOOO Glad to hear that The Princess of Fulham is doing well and "getting there".
May God Bless her and be with her every step of the way.
Grace will deffo be top of the Blingo Scale. ;))))

Jimpav

Thanks for the update Daddy. If Fulham had the courage and spirit that you and baby Grace have then we would have won every trophy going.

All the best for Thursday.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 15, 2011, 04:51:58 PM
Im sitting here with baby Grace falling asleep next to me "tranquil and peaceful"
Shes had it rough the last week or so .me,mum and Grace have visited 3 different hospitals in 7 days.
Finally found out through an x-ray that the reason Graces Hickman line is blocked is its moved just a fraction and is acting like a trapped door of sorts ,you can put the saline in but it wont allow you to draw any bloods as its connecting with her blood vessel.Its now operation time to replace it should have been this monday coming but has been cancelled, now booked for thursday the same time as her 5 day chemo course.

Grace is doing well in herself shes a little smasher still growing and putting on weight still acting the little diva telling dad were and what she wants to do . 6 months more of chemo then we will have a pow wow with the big cheeses to discus the plan for radiotherapy.We know that the site of the tumour is clean and clear so thats the prove that the chemo is working !

finally will try and make the city meet, how will you no me well ill be with a little young lady who will greet you either with a smile and a wink or a shake of her head ."this isn't a promise guys but fingers x "

"sssshhhhhhh she fast asleep"
And here's me moaning about Fulham not scoring a goal, puts it all in perspective  fp.gif

Peabody

What can I say? You three are so courageous. Puts Fulham into perspective.

cebu

I wish yourself and your family, especially baby Grace, the very best of health.  :54:

Fernhurst

Princess Grace is always in our thoughts Daddy, thank you for your updates.

May the love of The Fulham Family support and encourage you through this very difficult time.

michaelread

I dont know if you know this, but as a 21 year old male out here in Australia, I read these updates and cherish them. An amazing, strong family. Grace is in wonderful hands, and sounds beautiful.

Chopper

Pleased that things are going well.

As a father of two boys I can only imagine how hard this is on you but then I also know that parents and children can be amazingly resilient when the going gets tough.

Thoughts are with you & your family, very best wishes especially to the wonderful baby Grace.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

epsomraver

I hope all keeps going well for you mate.

HatterDon

Wait until this young lady is old enough to realize that she has hundreds of Godfathers and Godmothers scattered all over the world. All our love and blessings to her and her magnificent family.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel