more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin Martin Martin.......

Started by cutbushcitylimits, September 15, 2011, 10:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutbushcitylimits

Whats with the subs??

Aj and Kasami were having good games and our shape was lost once they were replaced.

However did like our new RB/LB/CB....Note to Ruiz,,,,thats a debut!!

Jack Fulham

I don't think we had any shape today. The reason for our success under Roy was down to everyone knowing there role and keeping shape. I don't think anyone knew what there role was today and the shape they were supposed to play.

leonffc

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on September 15, 2011, 10:10:27 PM
Whats with the subs??

Aj and Kasami were having good games and our shape was lost once they were replaced.

However did like our new RB/LB/CB....Note to Ruiz,,,,thats a debut!!

2nd note to Ruiz. next time you make a debut, make it against two bob Dutch opposition and definately not against a pressing physical Premiership side.
Grygera looked very good but the comparison is unfair. Lets see what he's like in the league (if he plays against Citeh, we'll give him another week to settle in). Although he does seem to like a tackle so he may just fit in - or spend most of his time suspended.
I'm sure Ruiz would have had a stormer had he played.

Sheepskin Junior

How about a new chant

'Al Fayed woah, Al Fayed woah
Bring our old Fulham back
And give Martin the sack
Al Fayed woah, Al Fayed woah'
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

ron

It seems to me with the body language of Jol, his substitutions and the general team performances of late that there are now genuine problems in the dressing room that haven't been made public yet.

I'd really love to be wrong on this, but imho all the tell-tale signs of "a dressing room beginning to be lost" are there.