watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can Jol turn it around ?

Started by CorkCity, September 16, 2011, 08:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Balck shorts with two white stripes, white socks with black ring or red socks.  But not white shorts, it is just wrong...

Matt

Quote from: horse1031 on September 16, 2011, 03:00:58 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 16, 2011, 02:59:22 PM
Yeah well lets ignore the early days, fiddle with ourselves while Fulham burns comments and focus on the real problem. You don't win anything with a change of strip. Black shorts are black shorts and not white shorts with a black stripe down the side. Until we rectify the real problem we will struggle. The Fulham gods have spoken. Change our shorts.

true, they need different shorts!  i want them to wear the black kit!

Odense away and QPR at home mate.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Blingo

Yeah well lets ignore the early days, fiddle with ourselves while Fulham burns comments and focus on the real problem. You don't win anything with a change of strip. Black shorts are black shorts and not white shorts with a black stripe down the side. Until we rectify the real problem we will struggle. The Fulham gods have spoken. Change our shorts.

On THE BLACK SHORTS point I agree 110%

Scrumpy

I reckon he'll turn it round, just as Roy did, and just as Hughes did. Either way you cannot possibly sack a Manager at this stage of the season. He has to be given until early December at the earliest. At that point, if we're still rubbish then he can have no complaints if he gets the old tin tack. That timeframe would also give a new Manager time to buy players in January etc.

So until then  S001.gif!!!!!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

CincyFulham1

Sorry, I was fiddling with myself and had to change my shorts..what was the question?

Lighthouse

Our defenders once protected our goal like a line of fortes
Never again said the gods until we chance our shorts

FROM THE ANCIENT SCROLLS OF KAPPALOAD AT THIS
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CincyFulham1

Post removed out of fear of being struck by lightning

Nick the Swede

Quote from: finnster01 on September 16, 2011, 10:55:43 AM
...but if you worked for me and performed at this level, the pink slip would be waiting for you in the in-box.

Well, by this logic Mr Finnster, we'd have to sack 60% of the squad too as they clearly fail to deliver the goods.

I still have faith in Jol, and most likely will for quite some time.
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

CorkCity

I obviously hope he can turn it around, but have serious doubts, I don't think Jol is getting the same respect off the players as Roy & Huges did, they look an unhappy bunch at the moment, our solid back four has been taken apart which has upset our whole style of play which we have become used to in recent times.
We seem to have returned to the Sanchez era where tactics and the balance of the team were non existent, and as we all know Mo won't let it go to far, so I will say if results and attitude do not improve by Chrismas Mo will be looking for a new manager.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

NorthernWhite

I don't think tomorrow's game is going to give us a real gauge of how things are working out but more the upcoming fixtures.

The next 4 after tomorrow will be crucial and after these, we will be positioned in the league were we deserve to be. With WBA and Stoke away and QPR and Everton at home, they won't be easy but wins are achievable. Who knows, after the 1st win, things may click and the signs of the system gelling may be evident.

A solid defense is a must tomorrow and a few good goalscorig opportunities even better.

TonyGilroy

Jol has bucket loads of experience and will know better than us what's wrong plus he seems to be a likeable man who won't alienate players unnecessarily.

We know that we have talented well motivated players.

I think he'll turn it round but we'll need to be patient.

epsomraver

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 17, 2011, 01:09:38 AM
Our defenders once protected our goal like a line of fortes
Never again said the gods until we chance our shorts

What were they, a line of Happy eaters? chance our shorts, stronger elastic is the answer!!