more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk

Started by Russ Goldman, September 16, 2011, 02:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone.

It has been a long time since I have been on Friends Of Fulham. I wanted to introduce you to
"Cottage Talk" which is on Blogtalkradio.com, if you haven't checked it out yet.This is an internet radio show that I host with Kyle Bonn who is the editor of Fulhamsfinest.com .
We have now done 5 episodes, and thought the fans on Friends Of Fulham might want to check it out. It is a live show which we do take callers, and will have on guests on in future episodes.

I am the former editor of Cottagers Confidential. I would love your feedback on the show. Please let me know your thoughts.

This show is now available on iTunes to subscribe to.

Our next show is tomorrow at 6PM UK time to recap the FC Twente match, and then preview the Man City game.

Best Regards,

Russ Goldman

Chopper

Welcome in Russ.

This is definitely a good place to advertise your podcast. Will make sure I listen to one and let you know what I think.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Russ Goldman

Thanks so much. Kyle and I want feedback on the show.

We wanted to have a place to just discuss Fulham and I don't think there is another radio show that offers this. It is available as a podcast afterwards but this is a live show and we take callers. It has been so much fun so far. I thought the fans on here would really like it. 

Russ Goldman

In case anyone want to take a listen, here is our last episode from Tuesday.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cottagetalk/2011/09/13/the-homestand-continues-blackburn-recap-and-twente-preview

Burt

Never knew this even existed... Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

Russ Goldman

Thanks Burt,

I should have posted it here a few weeks ago.