News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now I'm not usually the one to say this (again)

Started by Sheepskin Junior, September 16, 2011, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

But the referee had an appalling second half. The first half fine, a couple of bad decisions but overall pretty good. The second half however, was just a mish-mash of utter crap. While I'm here, the linesman need to go back to flag school and learn their damn signals. And also while I'm still here, I don't know what the hell Jol thought he was doing bringing on Senderos when we needed a goal. Why not bring on a damn striker that actually likes shooting!!!!!!!
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Lighthouse

While we are at it. How difficult is it to master the skill of the throw in. I noticed Grygera using the European throw in. A sort of limp wristed wave that doesn't manage to reach the top of the head. The ball is then made to apologise as it enters the field of play.

In the Prem that sort of throw will be punished. Fortunately Fulham have never managed to master the art of throwing the ball to one of their own team mates so we may get away with it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

I must admit that is a fact, even under Woy and others we rarely see a Fulham player moving to a throw in, it is usually a 50/50 ball that is thrown in