News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm going all Blingo like for the Citeh game.

Started by FatFreddysCat, September 16, 2011, 08:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Nothing i've seen from Fulham all season points to why i should feel like this, but i reckon now we are massive underdogs we might just get that old fighting spirit back and do em. If i'm wrong and it goes all lighthouse i reckon it will be a heavy defeat, not a close one or a draw. COYWS, send Hatter Don and Gold Coast home with a smile.

TheDaddy

Ill be Lighthouse if i may ? Feel that we may get our botties smacked they have strikers that score goals we have strikers that are wingers !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Blingo

BUT, Daddy, we we're down 2-0 and out of the premiership and came back to win 3-2, just can't remember the name of the team???? We may just have luck on our side on Sunday m8. ;)

TheDaddy

Quote from: Blingo on September 16, 2011, 09:37:27 PM
BUT, Daddy, we we're down 2-0 and out of the premiership and came back to win 3-2, just can't remember the name of the team???? We may just have luck on our side on Sunday m8. ;)
Blingo you always lift me spirts mate but not this time aaahhhhhhhhhhh bollocks COYWs

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

TheDaddy

"A please " fp.gif but chris thats not my last  fp.gif

CincyFulham1

Usually I'm in the blinghouse camp (middle of the road), but can't help but feel that it's going to be ugly.  If we lose 2-0 I would count it as a blessing.

LBNo11

...Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and I were just discussing this together after a threesome, and we agree, Fulham are going to thrash Citeh..!

:022: :023: :58:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SteveM19

FC Silver Fox

We don't lose when I come to games. We'll win convincingly tomorrow.
Bit cliquey all this blingoism and Lighthouse camp, isn't it?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

WHITEwitch

'Death' or 'Cake' LOL

Ac tually I was quite  cheered up by the Twente match - body language was much better and they looked like something was changing.

With everything stacked against us tomorrow we might just get a surprise.  Won't be putting any money on it though.

Jimpav

I think we will be 2-0 up at half time and then Citeh will go onto win 3-2 in a warped reanactment of that game.

ron

"I think we can take some positives from this game"   as will be said by MJ in the post match interview.

I just can't for the life of me imagine what they might be at the moment !

But of course maybe ....just maybe.............