News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marcel Gecov......................What's the story cinnamon - GLORY ???

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, September 21, 2011, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He was one of the first signings of the summer and we have seen his shiny golden  :005: head on the bench a number of times
.............................but  not a nano- second on the pitch ................ what is that all about ???

He must be well pi$$ed -off  that Grigera and Ruiz have both had a run out, I know I would be

nevzter

He can't get off the bench b/c he's chained to his mirror with his razor blade.    Get Coat gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Burt

I am sure Jol knows best when to let him out or when to keep him chained to the mirror...

richie17

I'm sure he's happy to watch and learn.  He spent most of Sunday's game warming up and was watching the game very intently.  Also like the orange boots, which went with the hair and bib.

FatFreddysCat

MJG

Ive seen him play...for the reserves against Bolton (and he only played the first half).
Was a bit of a slow to get going but in the end played very tidy, seemed to have a lot of energy in a Sidwell type way.

One point of course is that he has VERY bright boots, and of course with his hair colour there is no chance of not seeing him on the pitch.

Tom Magee

I hope he goes out there and breaks a few chelsea bones if I'm being truthful