watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rock Bottom!

Started by Mr Fulham, September 17, 2011, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Just an excerpt of a famous Beatles song.

Paul McCartney "Getting better all the time -"

John Lennon (sound from the off): "It can't get no worse."

I really hope the lads realize that the party is over now. Squeaky bum time now, considering that our rivals had some joy today with some decent results...we are overdue for a good result now, last win was on the 18th of August v Dnipro at home, that's a full month without a win.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on September 17, 2011, 11:46:23 PM

I really hope the lads realize that the party is over now. Squeaky bum time now, considering that our rivals had some joy today with some decent results...we are overdue for a good result now, last win was on the 18th of August v Dnipro at home, that's a full month without a win.
Jesus Christ can everyone calm down a bit, ok it aint great so far, but it's 4 games into the season  :dead horse:

Nick the Swede

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 17, 2011, 11:49:57 PM

Jesus Christ can everyone calm down a bit, ok it aint great so far, but it's 4 games into the season  :dead horse:

+1

Ok, when even FFC is showing a sensible side  :wink:, I think we all need to take a step back and smell the fresh air...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Mr Fulham

I can't calm down cause every team can at least get a lucky win, everyone.....apart from us.

Fingers crossed for a result tomorrow, but I can't see it happening. Hamburg, the side that most of my friends support, are in a similar position in Germany....so pub evenings are mostly moaning sessions these days.  090.gif

COME ON YOU WHITES MAKE US PROUD AGAIN!

Or are we really poorer than Swansea, Norwich and - blimey, 3 nil today - QPR? Get Coat gif

Scrumpy

S001.gif ..........but I agree, I could do without QPR getting results as well  fp.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Equalizer

Rock bottom? Depends which way you look at it...  :down_under:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Scrumpy

Song for tomorrow...

The Premier League, is upside down
the Premier League, is upside down
:yay:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Mr Fulham on September 17, 2011, 11:59:21 PM
I can't calm down cause every shitty team can at least get a lucky win, everyone.....apart from us.

Fingers crossed for a result tomorrow, but I can't see it happening. Hamburg, the side that most of my friends support, are in a similar position in Germany....so pub evenings are mostly moaning sessions these days.  090.gif

COME ON YOU WHITES MAKE US PROUD AGAIN!

Or are we really poorer than Swansea, Norwich and - blimey, 3 nil today - QPR? Get Coat gif

What is troubling is Wolves bitch slapped us and QPR bitched slapped them on the road as well as Norwich winning on the road. I know it is early yes but we need to pull it together pretty soon... 089.gif
Going to the pub...well nothing wrong with that! 082.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

BlockDL

It appeals to my sense of humour to have the lads come out onto the pitch today to the tune of 'Rock Bottom', but it's probably just me....

epsomraver

Quote from: BlockDL on September 18, 2011, 08:04:06 AM
It appeals to my sense of humour to have the lads come out onto the pitch today to the tune of 'Rock Bottom', but it's probably just me....

with the fans chanting, " we are bottom of the league we are bottom of the league" or from a optimistic view, we are top of the championship!