watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Want Hangeland To Sign New Contract

Started by White Noise, September 18, 2011, 08:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Dave Kidd in 'The People' says that Fulham are trying to get the big man to sign before the January transfer window as other clubs are circling.

His current deal runs to Summer 2013. The piece quotes Jol as saying that in general Fulham are letting players go into the last year of their contracts to "keep them hungry".

malcbridger

Sign him up for 4 years and give him the armband.

cebu

jarv

Another management master stroke by Jol. Unless he chooses to stay, leave it late and we will lose him for nothing. NOTHING Jol does, gives me any confidence.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: jarv on September 18, 2011, 01:01:10 PM
Another management master stroke by Jol. Unless he chooses to stay, leave it late and we will lose him for nothing. NOTHING Jol does, gives me any confidence.

This is the board. Your witch hunt hard-on for Jol is so tedious. Maybe we should have a seperate thread for all the Jol haters to circle-jerk until he gets fired.

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 18, 2011, 01:13:15 PM

This is the board. Your witch hunt hard-on for Jol is so tedious. Maybe we should have a seperate thread for all the Jol haters to circle-jerk until he gets fired.

As you sow so shall you reap
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

zzamora

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 18, 2011, 01:13:15 PM

:clap_hands: +1

finnster01

I am sure you will all clap hands when Jol lets Hangeland go for nothing too  :034:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

zzamora

Quote from: finnster01 on September 18, 2011, 01:49:30 PM
I am sure you will all clap hands when Jol lets Hangeland go for nothing too  :034:

Mr Cynical is at it again.

Do you support fulham?   :014:

Logicalman

Quote from: zzamora on September 18, 2011, 05:06:01 PM

Mr Cynical is at it again.

Do you support fulham?   :014:

063.gif

Get your toys back in the prams lads, and have a drink    :wine:

Matt

I think and hope he stays. Already a legend for me and some more seasons and games will make that status official.

Give us our daily Brede...
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

dancrawford

Stick that Norwegian TV clip up mate - it's almost like David Kidd heard you ...

Jack Fulham

If Hangeland leaves on a free in two years time, I'm pretty it will of been his choice rather than Jol's.