watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

Started by White Noise, September 18, 2011, 05:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

It was the Strawberry Blonde Iniesta for me.

Jack Fulham

Dembele for me. Tracked back, beat his man every time and was unlucky not to score, great save from Joe Hart. Sidwell was pretty immense second half as well, some of those tackles.

Burt

The Hammersmith End for me.

I sit in the Stevenage Rd stand, and the support from the Hammersmith End throughout was superb, and when the whole end "did the Poznan" after the equalizer...well, what can I say, it was one of the most amazing sights I have seen.

I hope it will be on YouTube soon!

Well done everyone. The place was rocking.

The Bronsons

Quote from: Burt on September 18, 2011, 06:27:48 PM
The Hammersmith End for me.

I sit in the Stevenage Rd stand, and the support from the Hammersmith End throughout was superb, and when the whole end "did the Poznan" after the equalizer...well, what can I say, it was one of the most amazing sights I have seen.

I hope it will be on YouTube soon!

Well done everyone. The place was rocking.

The atmosphere second half was like the best of the European nights. I'm serving a season at the front of the Riverside, for a change, and even the tourists were chanting and shouting.

Willard

Ruiz was a real improvement over last week's appearance. He looked much, much sharper.

dont stand me down

FatFreddysCat

No man put more effort and hard earned towards the cause than Rampling Syd. Gutted more of you didn't make it. Still a few more added to the clieke (i have a mental blockage on that word, cant spell it for toffee)

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Mr_Moon

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Mitch

Sidwell was awful first half, but brilliant second, so I can't pick him. Dembele was great all game. I'd love to see his individual stats for pass completion, they must be very high. He holds the ball so well. Mentions for Dempsey and Kasami too. Oh and Joe Hart!

Tonywa

Siddy for me.  Out of it like the rest of the time in the first half, he was a giant in the second half at both ends of the pitch.  A word too for Kasami who looked marvellously strong and positive when he came on for the injured Duffer.

Blingo

Travers Barney

Dembele

We should never waiver about the ability of this artisan.

Lovely lovely player.  

We are the whites
We are the whites

Willard

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on September 18, 2011, 08:17:44 PM
Dembele

Lovely lovely player.  

We are the whites
I just dont understand how quite a large % of fans dont rate him. He is going to be imense, a real right up there with Saha player.

Blingo

he'll be a better player when he learns that he has to eat all of his sausages up.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Dembele

Lovely lovely player.  

We are the whites
I just dont understand how quite a large % of fans dont rate him. He is going to be imense, a real right up there with Saha player.

I think today was the first gutsy performance we've seen from him in a Fulham shirt, the man ran himself into the ground. He should really shoot more though because his shot is great, forced a really really good save from Hart today. So sad because we could of got all 3 points!

MJG

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Dembele

Lovely lovely player.  

We are the whites
its not a case if rating him, I don't know one fulham fan who does not agree he has a load if skill and ability.
But up till today, during the games he has played this season he has not shown the drive and final ball at all.Maybe it took Jol's comments about after Thursday that the penny dropped with him.