News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In theory would someone perhaps know where to find a location to....

Started by Hazey, September 18, 2011, 08:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

In theory would someone perhaps know where to find a location to perhaps download a torrent of today's game?  If one were that way inclined of course....
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Logicalman

Well, if such a torrent should exist, then it is likely to be found in one of two ways, I would guess.

Either there would be a torrent site like, for example (totally in theory you understand) a torrent scan, or thebox.bz, which, so I have heard on other forums, might have something along those lines, or perhaps not, I wouldn't really know.

Secondly, you might find a kind soul who would have a DVR, or similar, that might have, perchance, recorded such a program, to watch later privately by him or her self before erasing it, as improbable as that might sound, of course, and might just then have, obviously accidentally, burnt that to a DVD or some other kind of portable media thinking it was a home movie.

Now, finding such a site as in the former idea would obviously take some searching, and as for the latter idea, oh well, I guess you would need to send emails to likely suspects persons (of whom I am assured there are none on this MB), who might lose such a copy somewhere.

Oh well, twas a great idea I suppose, but now back to the real world. After today's great fightback, 3-0 against the scum, methinks.

(this message will self-destruct in 30 minutes, or so)