watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - is it okay to like Mourinho?

Started by The Bronsons, September 19, 2011, 03:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bronsons

Putting aside the Chelski connection and the odd moment of megolamania, every so often Mourinho does something rather cool.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3821664/Joses-gift-to-Bobby-charity.html

QuoteJose's gift to Bobby charity
Published: Today
Add a comment (4)

JOSE MOURINHO has donated his 2010 Ballon D'Or World Coach of the Year award to a charity auction in memory of former England boss Sir Bobby Robson.
Real Madrid chief Mourinho has put his development down to the influence of Sir Bobby.

Blingo

Blingo has always liked his attitude and no one can deny he is not a top class manager. The guy is a WINNER.

BalDrick

I've always liked him, hard to deal with when he was there but you have to admit, he has something a lot of other managers don't. Quite looking forward to seeing him back in the Prem when Slur Alex shuffles off
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

Never had any issue with him... This is a good gesture on his part.

Mr_Moon

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MOR :

SoCalJoe

Quote from: Blingo on September 19, 2011, 03:31:33 PM
Blingo has always liked his attitude and no one can deny he is not a top class manager. The guy is a WINNER.

It's okay to like him, to each his own and all that, but it's not okay to talk about yourself in third person   :dft012:
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Jack Fulham

His celebration when Inter knocked out Barca at the Nou camp cracked me up. Mourinho's always been controversial but I suppose you either love him or hate him.

cebu

I have no problems with him as long as he doesn't work near Fulham Broadway station.

HatterDon

Quote from: cebu on September 19, 2011, 06:42:19 PM
I have no problems with him as long as he doesn't work near Fulham Broadway station.

what cebu said.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel