watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Starting line up

Started by Jambo, September 19, 2011, 06:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

How can we fit in Bobby, Moussa, Ruiz, Dempsey and Duff into the same line up???  or can we?
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jimpav

Not sure that we would botther trying given that we are playing 3 games a week.

I would be happy to see squad rotation in place. Keeps the team fit and up for it.

jarv

Easy, 2-3-5.
duff and ruiz out wide. Demps, Bobby and Moussa, numbers 8,9,and 10. 

(Key, Leggat, Cooke, Haynes Chamberlain). :005:

zzamora

We can quite happy have a quality team like thus:

Schwarz

Kelly-Hughes-Hangeland-Riise

Sidwell-Murphy

Dembele-Ruiz-Demps

Zamora.

Duff has looked out of touch this season.

ron

..There are a possible thirteen outfield vacancies every game.....have we got enough?

aussierod

I think Zzzamora's lineup would be my ideal lineup as well, so long as they are all playing to their potential, ie Ruiz proves on Wednesday why we bought him, until then tho, Duff should remain in the side. They good thing is we have good quality replacements in all positions, except for Zamora as I think his boots are just too big to fill by Sa but I'd be happy to be proven different
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

aussierod

Oh, and I'd play Dempsey centrally and Ruiz out wide as I think Ruiz is more of a winger and Dempsey is more a central attacking midfielder forced to play on the wing, hence why we dony have much width there sometimes, and I'm sure once they get a better understanding of each other, it will be great seeing them rotating positions and confusing defenders on who to track
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Jack Fulham

Wouldn't rule out Kasami but what zzamora said but switch Dembele with Ruiz.

zzamora

Quote from: aussierod on September 19, 2011, 08:15:29 PM
Oh, and I'd play Dempsey centrally and Ruiz out wide as I think Ruiz is more of a winger and Dempsey is more a central attacking midfielder forced to play on the wing, hence why we dony have much width there sometimes, and I'm sure once they get a better understanding of each other, it will be great seeing them rotating positions and confusing defenders on who to track

Ah, but ruiz will play best when played off a striker. Have a look at his goals record.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: zzamora on September 19, 2011, 08:36:07 PM

Ah, but ruiz will play best when played off a striker. Have a look at his goals record.

Pretty sure Ruiz spent most his time on the right wing for Twente like Messi did for Barca prior to last season.

zzamora

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 19, 2011, 09:10:51 PM
Quote from: zzamora on September 19, 2011, 08:36:07 PM

Pretty sure Ruiz spent most his time on the right wing for Twente like Messi did for Barca prior to last season.

Nah, First season they played him off the main striker and he got 20+goals.