News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Any trouble today?

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 06, 2010, 10:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Was there as many Spurs in the Fulham end as people thought there would be?

Brede Butter Pudding

I saw quite a few at half time, but I sit/stand at the back of H5 and there definitely weren't any there, and if there were they didn't make themselves known. However, down stairs at half time looked as if I was at white hart lane, made me feel a bit sick, but whatever happens they were completely outsung

CorkCity

It all kicked off at the cottage around 5.20
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"


mrska

Didnt see any Yids in our end...  No Rowing either..  Loads of mouthy Tossers though...

wadey

defo no spurts in the hammy end.........loads of the mouthy gits on the tube on the way home tho