News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


A big thank you to Vic HalomsLovechild.

Started by CorkCity, March 07, 2010, 12:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

Thank you from Mr & Mrs CorkCity , you are a true Fulham fan and a real gentleman.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

VicHalomsLovechild

Pleasure Corky, nice to meet you both. Catch up with you again at the Wolves game, unless you're over for the Wigan?


FatFreddysCat

Are you three going to the Juve home game? I'd love to finally meet you and buy you a beer. And you Finny if you're reading this.

FatFreddysCat

And no i haven't forgot you CCD. Is the Rock over?

VicHalomsLovechild

I'm going Fred. Where do you want to meet, don't forget it's an early kick off.


FatFreddysCat

Not sure yet Vic, i'm going with three mates, hopefully four, but Albanian White has just found out he may be getting layed off so he might cancel his two days off.  I usually drink in Hammersmith, but i'll propably be in putney as i've promised Clint Duece i'll buy him a beer. I'll let you know nearer the time, be nice to actually meet you, Corky, Suffolk, Finny and a few others, as i've met most of the other herberts on here. If your reading 220 crew i'll buy you a pint as well :-*

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FatFreddysCat



SuffolkWhite

Will be down for the Wigan game Fred if your around.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

CorkCity

I wont be over for the midweek games , my next game is Wolves at home ,although their is a good chance of the Wigan game , see you all then.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

FatFreddysCat

Wigan and Wolves, not glam anough for this armchair glory hunting fan i'm afraid.I only do Italian teams or Kettering ??? these days.


The Equalizer

Where you kids gonna be at? Jolly Gs as usual?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc