https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesss Pompey after the Yids!!! 1975 here we go again

Started by finnster01, March 07, 2010, 06:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Peabody

The important thing is that we can do this. Lets all start thinking positively. After all, Arry himself said that Shaktar thought they were home bankers, so come on everyone, no negative thoughts. WE CAN DO THIS

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Peabody on March 07, 2010, 06:15:30 PM
The important thing is that we can do this. Lets all start thinking positively. After all, Arry himself said that Shaktar thought they were home bankers, so come on everyone, no negative thoughts. WE CAN DO THIS

We only knocked out Shaktar because we won at home...damnit! Positive thoughts positive thoughts - at we managed to beat Pompey away!

Lighthouse

OH GOD WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HERE,RUN RUN AWAY AHHHHHHHH.

Oh POSITIVE thoughts you say? Ner can't help I am afraid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

Quote from: ImperialWhite on March 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM

We only knocked out Shaktar because we won at home...damnit! Positive thoughts positive thoughts - at we managed to beat Pompey away!

We went and won out in Basel when we had to go there and win to get out of the the group. As I said, don't see this game as a Premiership away game. It's a quarter final cup replay regardless of who evers back garden its in. Spurs are very beatable and they have been beaten at the Lane by Wolves, Stoke and a few under par teams this season. Forget the 2-0 defeat there a few weeks ago, this time we will turn up and spurs will regret it.

Peabody

FatFreddysCat

alfie

Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,

Damm it forgot what i was thinking about now.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Peabody

Quote from: alfie on March 07, 2010, 07:39:44 PM
Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,Positive thoughts,

Damm it forgot what i was thinking about now.
WE CAN DO IT

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

A game away at a team that fears us,hard game but a game we can win! :D
;D COME ON YOU WHITES! ;D

Tom

Quote from: ImperialWhite on March 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM

Knocking them out is knocking them out! Doesn't matter how you do it home or away but we did it!!! We got the job done.
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

Don't know if you guys realize this but...

WE CAN DO IT!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

jarv

Brilliant!   lets hope for a good crowd of fans at the replay.....wish I could be there but long (and expensive) trip from Massachusetts.

MGBadrock

we have to beat spurs!!!! i want this so so bad
FULHAM AT WEMBLEY COME ONNNNNNN

Mr Fulham

Although we CAN to it, I can't see it coming.
When was our last WHL victory? 1990?

We were dreadful in our last Spurs away match.

We won against Donezk at home, so this is something completely different. Plus Spurs will be also be extra motivated.

finnster01

I can.

The good guys always win in the end remember.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FFCOutpostCommander

Of course we can, we are super Fulham! Didn't Spurs even borrow our name for their stadium? We just need to tear their Hart out and it will be White Lane for a day. So for this match we are taking it back and, in a way, this will be a home match after all. Come on you super whites!!!!!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

blingo

Mr Fulham.....................and we wont be?? WE WILL DO IT

Peabody

Mr Fulham, I am surprised that you do not know that our last victory at WHL was 2003 when we won 3-0, Barry Hayles played really well so, in answer to your pessimism, WE CAN DO IT