watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odense away, a FoF headcount!

Started by Nick the Swede, September 26, 2011, 08:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Swede

So, who will we have the pleasure of meeting in Denmark in a few days?

We'll take about 15 Swedes as far as I know, 17 Fulham Danes are also known to attend the game.

As for the rest of the posters on here? Hope to see you all soon!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Burt

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Nick the Swede on September 26, 2011, 08:08:43 AM
So, who will we have the pleasure of meeting in Denmark in a few days?

We'll take about 15 Swedes as far as I know, 17 Fulham Danes are also known to attend the game.

As for the rest of the posters on here? Hope to see you all soon!
I didn't know we had any Danish Whites, terific stuff  :54: . Unfortunately i could only afford one game, wanted to do the Polish one but my mate is in Dubai then. Would have prefered Denmark to Twente as i've been to Holland a few times, but heard Denmark was very expensive so plumped for Twente. BE loud and lucky. COYWS.

Tom Magee

I would not call myself an FoF person but I am indeed going to Odense

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Tom Magee on September 26, 2011, 10:28:11 AM

Well, Tom your already in the 'Youth academy' so of course you are :) Hope to see you at the pub 'Ryans of Odense' who will offer discounts on food and beers for all Fulham.

Fred:
Yeah, the Danes got organised in an official supporters club this season. Actually meeting a few of them for drinks in Copenhagen on wednesday - might be a legendary evening. Glad you're going to Twente, but sadly that's the one I miss. Will be in Odense and Kraków. Will you be around on sunday for qpr?

finnster01

I would not call myself an FoF person...

It's OK Mr Tom, lots of people have already come out of the closet  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom Magee

Nothing I despise more than an poxy Irish theme bar in some no name town

why not try and embrace the Danish culture and sample some of the local establishments rather than flocking to a bar thats no more than an O Neils and probably twice the price for a weak Tuborg?

I'll steer well clear thanks all the same

Quote from: Nick the Swede on September 26, 2011, 10:35:47 AM

Well, Tom your already in the 'Youth academy' so of course you are :) Hope to see you at the pub 'Ryans of Odense' who will offer discounts on food and beers for all Fulham.

Fred:
Yeah, the Danes got organised in an official supporters club this season. Actually meeting a few of them for drinks in Copenhagen on wednesday - might be a legendary evening. Glad you're going to Twente, but sadly that's the one I miss. Will be in Odense and Kraków. Will you be around on sunday for qpr?

Nick the Swede

Not sure about you Tom, but spent so much time in Danish 'bodegas' over the years so for me it's quite refreshing not to. I can see where you're coming from but for once this particular theme bar is at least owned and managed by Irish people, kind of a unique thing these days.

I'm sure the 800 whites travelling will make themselves seen and heard and no one bar/pub can take us all anyway.

The Equalizer

Sadly can't do this one. It's the one away trip that I would have really have loved to go on, and it falls on the evening before my house move! Am booked for Twente though, and may very well go to Kracow, but my sister is due to give birth around that time so I may have to cancel.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkCity

My brother has lived in Odense for over 20 years, I have been waiting a long time to see Fulham play against them, but sadly I cant make the trip. But for those that are going, enjoy the trip, it's a very safe city, nice stadium, but the drink and food is a bit on the expensive side.
I have been to Ryan's many times, It's not an Irish theme pub but a genuine Irish bar owned by Irish people, the Guinness & Murphy's are pretty good.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom Magee on September 26, 2011, 10:55:58 AM

why not try and embrace the Danish culture and sample some of the local establishments rather than flocking to a bar thats no more than an O Neils and probably twice the price for a weak Tuborg?

Fred:

Yeah if i was you Tom i'd just troll around the city.

Tonywa

I know six Fulham Danes who will be joining our supporters, but whether they are included in the number already given I don't know.  They are headed by the sister of my business partner, a Danish guy who lives in London and who comes to the Cottage with me on occasion.

Tom Magee

Not too fussed if your sure or not. My point is clear and I'm happy to exclude myself from the drunken rabble in this O Neils and have a few quiet beers elsewhere

I'm sure the 800 whites travelling will make themselves seen and heard and no one bar/pub can take us all anyway.
[/quote]
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 26, 2011, 11:20:32 AM

Fred:

finnster01

Quote from: Tom Magee on September 26, 2011, 11:39:26 AM
Not too fussed if your sure or not. My point is clear and I'm happy to exclude myself from the drunken rabble in this O Neils and have a few quiet beers elsewhere

Fred:

[/quote]

Don't forget to bring your Kindle
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom Magee

Do not own one sadly

Quote from: finnster01 on September 26, 2011, 11:48:27 AM

Fred:

[/quote]

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom Magee on September 26, 2011, 12:19:19 PM
Do not own one sadly

Quote from: finnster01 on September 26, 2011, 11:48:27 AM

Fred:

[/quote] Apparantley you can get the print in loads of differant colours if you like that sort that sort of thing.

Matt

The FFC Sweden exile will be there. Even if the coach company cancelled our route from Billund to Odense...
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Fletchino

Delboy

082.gif Delboy and Mrs Delboy will be there, continuing our European Tour. Hope to catch up with many more FFC family in Odense and Copenhagen. COYW.

Matt

We've sold 400 tickets from what I've heard... I'm not surprised anymore.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!