29 (64.4%)
15-17
5 (11.1%)
Relegated
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

finnster01

Quote from: aussierod on September 27, 2011, 08:48:20 PM
I've gone with the safe 11-14th choice, I think with the Europa League this year and the weariness it brings along, countered by the fact we have some very good players (one of the best defences in the league last year which has only been improved, as well as some very handy attacking midfielders and a top striker when free of injury) I think we will climb the table and have some impressive results (ie 3/4-0), coupled with some Fulhamish losses to say Norwich away. Agree with MJG, we will just plod along, going up and down slightly but maintaining a relative steady season. I do think we will steadily improve throughout the season and I genuinely have high hopes with how much potential we have within this squad
Finny, what formation should we play then with our previously aging squad? You are so anti-Jol you cant seem to look at how he's brought the age down considerably in just one transfer window without throwing the baby out with the bath-water. We certainly wont be in the bottom 3 come December, let alone the end of the season

I actually think we should play 3-4-3 at home. With Briggsy on the left mid and Riise Sr at the LB. Dempsey in a Gerrard role and BZ as the main striker. Dembele and Ruiz on the flanks. Goals, Goals, galore. But it will never happen.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Matt Inglis

There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MrFantastic

My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.