News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Surprise, Surprise. Trouble at CFC v SCFC.

Started by Scrumpy, March 07, 2010, 08:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I'm not sure which Club has the most neanderthals, but rumour has it that it all kicked off after the match today. 5 or 6 shops have had their windows put through.

When was the last time any business local to Craven Cottage had a problem like this? My guess would be never. They must love us for all the business we bring to them on a matchday, without the trouble that seems to hang around other Clubs.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 07, 2010, 08:22:51 PM
I'm not sure which Club has the most neanderthals, but rumour has it that it all kicked off after the match today. 5 or 6 shops have had their windows put through.

When was the last time any business local to Craven Cottage had a problem like this? My guess would be never. They must love us for all the business we bring to them on a matchday, without the trouble that seems to hang around other Clubs.

Speaking of my own experience of Stoke fans they are complete head bangers of the highest order(how I never took a swing at one of these muppets I'll never know)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on March 07, 2010, 10:50:16 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on March 07, 2010, 08:22:51 PM

Speaking of my own experience of Stoke fans they are complete head bangers of the highest order(how I never took a swing at one of these muppets I'll never know)
Proper northern chavs.

jarv

Chelsea fans???? When I was a child, went to Stamford bridge a few times (in the days of venables and greaves). There was trouble there BACK THEN. It is quite frightening to see someone get punched in the face when you are only about 11 years old. I never went back again for over 10 years (when Fulham were at the bridge). Nothing changed, horrible day, horrible atmosphere, not enough turnstiles open, got in late and they kicked the cr@p out of george best.

Craven Cottage....tops any ground in the league.