watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reminder: Thursday's game against Odense kicks off at 6pm

Started by FC Silver Fox, September 27, 2011, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Just an quick reminder that Thursday's game against Odense kicks-off at the early time of 6pm UK time.
I'm sure someone cleverer than me will provide the local time in other parts of the world.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Fernhurst

finnster01

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 27, 2011, 09:44:22 AM
Just an quick reminder that Thursday's game against Odense kicks-off at the early time of 6pm UK time.
I'm sure someone cleverer than me will provide the local time in other parts of the world.

Thanks for the heads up Mr Fox. Don't know about the clever bit as I would have missed first half as well, but for anyone this side of the pond with timezone admin challenges, it equates to 1pm EST and for those tucked away on the left coast it is 10 am PST
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Doctor

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 27, 2011, 09:44:22 AM

I believe that's 7pm for any FoFers in France.  Happy to help  :015:

FC Silver Fox

Thanks Mr D.  Got the Grimbergen in the fridge already.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Burt

For those of us unable to travel, coverage starts at 5:30 UK time on ITV4.

ron

Well spotted those who noted it was live on ITV4...

Strange that in the Daily Mail "Weekend" mag. all it says is Europa League live from 5.30pm," including Stoke v Besiktas k.o. 8.05pm."

cebu

I'll be trying to find some links that work - maybe I'll be lucky.   :012:

Airfix

cebu

The Doctor

Quote from: ron on September 27, 2011, 01:05:58 PM

Strange that in the Daily Mail "Weekend" mag. all it says is Europa League live from 5.30pm," including Stoke v Besiktas k.o. 8.05pm."

In fairness, ITV4 only confirmed late last week they'd be showing us as the early game.  The Stoke game was confirmed much earlier.  I think those weekend TV guides go to press a bit earlier in the week, so its entirely possible they preempted the confirmation.

I'm not normally one to stand up for the Daily Mail, but doubt very much this is an example of bias

Jimbobob

Quote from: Airfix on September 27, 2011, 01:40:41 PM
Quote from: cebu on September 27, 2011, 01:27:42 PM

http://www.tvcatchup.com/

Thanks Airfix but another one of these cases that we can't use in the states like the BBC 1 link and others. Thanks anyway!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Jimbobob on September 27, 2011, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: Airfix on September 27, 2011, 01:40:41 PM
Quote from: cebu on September 27, 2011, 01:27:42 PM

http://www.tvcatchup.com/

Thanks Airfix but another one of these cases that we can't use in the states like the BBC 1 link and others. Thanks anyway!

You can watch anything in the uk by downloading http://expatshield.com/ Expatshield which gives you a English IP address. I live in Spain and watch anything from BBC/ITV players. Once you have downloaded it you have the choice whether or not to connect to it, I only connect to it when I want to watch something from the UK

mrska

:bump:  :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

The Doctor

My plan for today.

0900 - 1700:  Look busy
1715: Stock up on on beer at the offie
1720: Plant myself in front of TV and crack open the first of my ill-gotten gains

BalDrick

Quote from: The Doctor on September 27, 2011, 01:59:58 PM
Quote from: ron on September 27, 2011, 01:05:58 PM

In fairness, ITV4 only confirmed late last week they'd be showing us as the early game.  The Stoke game was confirmed much earlier.  I think those weekend TV guides go to press a bit earlier in the week, so its entirely possible they preempted the confirmation.

I'm not normally one to stand up for the Daily Mail, but doubt very much this is an example of bias

Play the Game Mr Doctor, the media hate us, all of them do, all the time.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Doctor

Quote from: BalDrick on September 29, 2011, 09:23:04 AM

I had to chuckle during the Chelsea game last week when GJ hadn't realised that Sturridge's goal was ruled out for offside and was reporting the score as 0-1.  It occured to me that even the media FFC controls is biased against us!

finnster01

Quote from: The Doctor on September 29, 2011, 09:28:08 AM
Quote from: BalDrick on September 29, 2011, 09:23:04 AM

I had to chuckle during the Chelsea game last week when GJ hadn't realised that Sturridge's goal was ruled out for offside and was reporting the score as 0-1.  It occured to me that even the media FFC controls is biased against us!

:011: What was even more astonishing is the fact that GJ was convinced it was 0-1 until the eightieth minute or so. I bet somebody in the press box pulled him a prank and agreed not to tell him (as you could hear him talk sometimes with others including at the half).  :005:

Stuff like that makes him even more a Fulham broadcasting legend. It was very funny though
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead