watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Early team news

Started by rhyspabsolom, September 28, 2011, 06:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyspabsolom

The useful @laura_mail on twitter has said Bobby hasn't travelled.
I asked if AJ was fit and got this reply:

"Johnson fit. Dembele and Hughes didn't travel. #FFC"

Didn't ask about Duffers but assume we wouldn't drag him back quickly under the circumstances (whatever they may be).

White Noise

Europa Team News

Wednesday 28th September 2011

After touching down in Denmark on Wednesday afternoon Martin Jol revealed that latest Team news ahead of Thursday night's match against Odense BK.

"Andy Johnson is fine but Mousa Dembele and Bobby Zamora stayed behind in London," revealed Jol. "As you know Bobby was ill last weekend and Mousa fell ill on Monday and we had to send him home.

"Bobby started training again on Tuesday but he's not 100% yet so it's better that he's ready for our next game against Queens Park Rangers on Sunday.

"The Medical team thought it would be a very good idea to load him with some extra sessions instead of playing over here.

"I would have brought Bobby and Mousa with me if they were fit but we've got enough players up front. Orlando Sa has a little problem but he will train tonight and hopefully he'll be 100%. Even if he's not I've still got Clint Dempsey and Andrew Johnson so I don't see a problem."

Jol is hoping his team can claim all three points in Denmark on Thursday night in their second UEFA Europa League group game, but Fulham's Manager is certainly not underestimating the task at hand against Odense BK.

"Danish teams are always good footballing teams but we've got a good team and we've got a good record in Europa, home and away," explained Jol.

"We've had a lot of draws so far this season and as you know, when Bobby has played, he's scored goals. Andrew Johnson is fit again now so I'm confident we've got goals and enough quality in the Team. We need a result on Thursday night." 

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/September/EuropaPreview.aspx#ixzz1ZGtrXHLu

AlFayedsChequebook

'We need a result thursday night'

Sounds like he will be playing a strong team.

horse1031

i hope we mop the floor of them :dft011:

Burt

Sounds hopeful that BZ will be ready for QPR...

White Noise

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=14210&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=%23qpr&utm_content=%23qpr&utm_source=twitterfeed

Marriner in charge of Fulham v QPR

Wed 28th Sep 2011 19:21

by Clive Whittingham

Andre Marriner is the referee entrusted with keeping a lid on this Sunday's West London derby between Fulham and QPR.

Referee >>> Andre Marriner (West Midlands), highly rated Premiership official who hasn't refereed QPR for four years.

Assistants >>> Dave Bryan (Lincolnshire) and William Smallwood (Cheshire)

Fourth Official >>> Lee Probert (Gloucestershire), fourth official at QPR match for the second week running.