watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simon Davies

Started by Mr Fulham, September 30, 2011, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

To be back earlier than expected - Jol says end of November.

*buzzin'*

SUPER TAFFY! :yay:

cebu

I think he meant "back in training", so we might still have to wait till January till he makes the bench.

Burt

Good news that progress is being made...be good to have Digger as an available option once more.

aussierod

I think Davies more suited to a 4-4-2 however, not the 4-2-3-1 we've recently started playing. He doesnt offer the goal scoring threat himself (as in doesnt score many goals) but his delivery is possibly the best in the club. Look forward to welcoming him back though, its never good seeing a man in white on the treatment table
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Basil

I think he does offer a goal threat actually. Obviously goes without saying he has scored some big big goals for Fulham.
Prob my favourite player and would be great to have him back in squad.

Mitch

Good news, just not sure how he fits into the formation. That said, I'm still not entirely sure what that formation is.

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jack Fulham

I love Simon Davies, gives his best in every game. His goal vs Hamburg is probably one of my favourite goals ever and it was class. He'd certainly offer something different on the flank which would actually involve going wide instead of cutting inside and running into a wall of both our players and opposition players.

Daxidebs

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?