watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Scotland v England RWC

Started by aussierod, October 01, 2011, 09:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierod

I know its only rugby but its rare seeing Scotland beating England in anything so at half time, I'm quite enjoying the viewing this morning. Scotland much more intense and just look like they want it more, Wilkinson obviously missing 9 points but if Scotland look more aggressive at the breakdown and more of a threat. If only Scotland can win by 9pts or more!!!!
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Burt

In addition to Wilkinson leaving his shooting boots in Blighty, the other interesting stats are that during the first half England spent just 1 minute 50 seconds in Scotland's 22, and have lost half of their line-outs.

Burt

Burt

And another missed drop kick attempt from Johnny W.

Burt

9-12.

Wilkinson - 2 from 5 penalties.

aussierod

looks like Johnny's changed his boots....
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Burt

aussierod

I have to admit, I love the camera angle from on top of the scrum, you get a much better view of the scrummage, the side angle is just so hard to see what is happening

Burt

Compelling game... Not pretty but very engrossing, and finely balanced. Scotland need the try and conversion to be sure of staying in. 5mins left.

Burt

Burt

Burt

aussierod

Game over!!! Will be some very disappointed Scotsmen up here today... Time to put my Aussie guernsey back on

Burt

I feel sorry for Scotland...they certainly gave it a go.

They need Georgia to beat Argentina by 8 points to remain in the competition.

Can't see that happening.