News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 points tomorrow and we'll be clear of the bottom 3 all season..

Started by Jimpav, October 01, 2011, 10:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

ScalleysDad

Seconded with the caveat that we might be equal on points with the top one of the bottom three on occassion until somebody learns to shoot ....................... and pass on the run

oh and pin point crosses

diving headers

pass before its too late

and net busting free kicks.

Actually I think we will frequently be clear of the bottom three most of the time especially next April but for a brief spell over Christmas we might embrace the concept just to see what its like for the three that ultimately stay there. It would'nt be fair other wise. 

jarv

The gap between the top7 or 8 and Fulham is beginning to look very big already. I cannot imagine where we will be in a few weeks if tomorrow is not a win.
2-1 I reckon.

finnster01

Quote from: jarv on October 01, 2011, 11:33:50 PM
The gap between the top7 or 8 and Fulham is beginning to look very big already. I cannot imagine where we will be in a few weeks if tomorrow is not a win.
2-1 I reckon.

I can, and it is not a pretty thought.

Time for MJ to finally get the lads ready, have a plan B ready in case we need it, and make sure they come out firing on all cylinders and send those bitters up W12 with the tail between their legs. I'd like to be up at half time too. Doesn't happen too often in the Prem.

Lucky underpants are ready, Fulham candle lit at St Patricks Cathedral, nothing more I can do. It is out of my hands.

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

bigalffc

Tomorrow is an absolute must win - I cannot contemplate losing and i believe we will not be in the bottom 3 again this season 2-0
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum