watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zamora To Leave After Fall Out With Jol

Started by White Noise, October 02, 2011, 12:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Driving back from the game Collymore interviewed Murphy on talk sport and i have to say if there is any problem with Jol it did not come out. If any thing he praised Jol for playing a proper 442 for this game but admitted you have to look at every game a different way.
He also spoke about the injury and niggles have meant the team has had to change quite a bit.

Fernhurst

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 02, 2011, 12:27:07 PM
076.gif
Quote from: Fernhurst on October 02, 2011, 11:24:29 AM
Jol was only at Spurs 3 months before getting Zamora on his bike and giving him a push. Get Coat gif

Danny may be next but I would love him to retire gracefully and join our backroom team.

Zamora left before jolly arrived

Deepest apology....... Bobby left in Jan 2004 and Jol joined Spuds in June 2004........ trust me to listen to Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy Journalism!
on Sunday Supplement this morning. Twerps

ron

How Fulhamish to get an overwhelming victory with a super performance on the very day that there was talk of revolts etc. I must say I still think there are problems in the dressing room that will rumble on, but surely a victory like that will have the same effect on team spirit as a couple of pints of Youngs Special does for me.

...a bit like Caesar's "Bread and Circuses" from the Half-Remembered History part of my brain.....  

Burt

Yes agree - the perfect response, and not much evidence of a player revolt!

Tom

Quote from: Burt on October 02, 2011, 06:19:27 PM
Yes agree - the perfect response, and not much evidence of a player revolt!
The Rev seconds this thought.
Fulham for life!

MJG

You don't beat any team 6-0 if there are problems as described this morning. Yes some players might be unhappy  but we have a fairly good squad where even today Duff never got a looking, he will be un happy just as AJ has been or even Baird a few weeks ago.

Jack Fulham

I have heard that Aj, Bobby and Duff were a bit disgruntled with Martin Jol but this could of been a good thing because today we returned to 4-4-2. Whether it was a suggestion by the players or not i'm unsure of but Bobby and Aj just clicked today. Certainly need to get the wheels back in motion in regard to Aj's contract talks.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on October 02, 2011, 06:29:07 PM
I have heard that Aj, Bobby and Duff were a bit disgruntled with Martin Jol but this could of been a good thing because today we returned to 4-4-2. Whether it was a suggestion by the players or not i'm unsure of but Bobby and Aj just clicked today. Certainly need to get the wheels back in motion in regard to Aj's contract talks.
cant see ruiz getting near the right side of midfield spot with dembele playing like that let alone duff. so dont see how he can have the hump when he is not doing it when he does play
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: ron on October 02, 2011, 06:18:19 PM
How Fulhamish to get an overwhelming victory with a super performance on the very day that there was talk of revolts etc. I must say I still think there are problems in the dressing room that will rumble on, but surely a victory like that will have the same effect on team spirit as a couple of pints of Youngs Special does for me.

...a bit like Caesar's "Bread and Circuses" from the Half-Remembered History part of my brain.....  

I must say I still think there are problems in the dressing room that will rumble on
comments like this sometimes mystify me, having worked at FFC for over 8 years, i knew very little of what went on in the dressing room, it is mentioned on this site all the time about lazy journalism, yet our own supporters are party to this by making these comments, unless you are in the dressing or have direct contact with someone that is, it is pure speculation, my questions is why do you think this? what have you heard that is not in the so called lazy journalism papers.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Peabody

I do not believe it. Even after todays victory and what was to me a very good display , we still have people saying that there is a problem. OK, I do not know if you are right or wrong so please enlighten us, where is your evidence, Jack Fulham you say you have heard, well who have you heard from? Ron, why do you think that there are still problems, or is it just conjecture on your part? I ask these questions because I came out of the Cottage a very happy man, only to read this. Come on people enjoy the moment.

ron

Well, having been on the planet for a good while now, I like to think that I can interpret body language, expression, mien  etc. in others. The point I was making was that the team taking the field in recent games were showing signs of not being up for it as one might expect in a squad where motivation, esprit de corps and expectation is high.....

....a good second half against Citeh, and a superb performance today do much to raise spirits....but as they say, "One swallow does not a summer make". That's not me being a wet blanket...we obviously all feel much better than we did at lunchtime today.....but Jol's arrival imho has not been a smooth transition.  

Peabody

Neither was Mark Hughes arrival an easy transition, if you remember. I to have been on the planet for, I suspect, longer than you but for better or for worse, I put little faith in body language. I take it then that this is conjecture?.

ron

It appears that we both think that faith in body language is inversely proportional to conjecture then..?

Anyway .... 093.gif ...deal?

Peabody

Deal. Still waiting for Jack Fulham to respond though

alfie

Quote from: ron on October 02, 2011, 07:40:08 PM
Well, having been on the planet for a good while now, I like to think that I can interpret body language, expression, mien  etc. in others. The point I was making was that the team taking the field in recent games were showing signs of not being up for it as one might expect in a squad where motivation, esprit de corps and expectation is high.....

....a good second half against Citeh, and a superb performance today do much to raise spirits....but as they say, "One swallow does not a summer make". That's not me being a wet blanket...we obviously all feel much better than we did at lunchtime today.....but Jol's arrival imho has not been a smooth transition.  
[/quote

Reading "body langage" is a funny old game, i recently read someones so called body language at work and thought the chap was a lazy misrable old git, actually when i got to know him he was the exact opposite of that, sometimes i think we read what we want to believe.

Anyway Ron you are entitled to your opinion and if that is what you felt you read then fair play to you, i am sure like me all you want is the team to perform.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

King_Crud

But didn't you read the original article, BZ wants to end his Craven Cottage HELL. The poor bloke