https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FatFreddyscat

Started by FFCcravencottage, October 02, 2011, 04:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

I bet you can't wait to go to work tomorrow  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Fernhurst

Freddie will have a huge erect*** for all of next week ......... he will let his mates off lightly won't he ..... nah  :007:

FatFreddysCat

I'm in heaven, all right with the World. Just gutted i didn't go  :doh: . I think the mobile system may be down in West London, loads of bitter fans phones seem not to be working  098.gif . Would have been better last week, i was working with a Northolt bitter. They will reep the wrath  :014: COYWS and i'm turning gay and marrying AJ.

FFCcravencottage

There is no two ways about it, I am ******* buzzin, the only game that stirs me as much is obviously Chelscum. But the build up this week has seriously made it a no lose game, what a result. :yay:

Fernhurst

Fat Fred said "i'm turning gay and marrying AJ."

Brillant....... but who would be the best boy?

Have a great week at work Fred.  :54:

FatFreddysCat

Great week , more like year. Had two score bets, even gave one the draw, i get it at their gaff. ust remember not to drink to much, up at 4.20am  :55:

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 02, 2011, 05:56:59 PM
Great week , more like year. Had two score bets, even gave one the draw, i get it at their gaff. ust remember not to drink to much, up at 4.20am  :55:
Surely you had a bet that they had to collect the bin's while you had a kip in the cab :59: