News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR dressing room at halftime and after the match!

Started by Jimbobob, October 02, 2011, 05:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

Video capture of Neil Warnock screaming at his back four... 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPQr1OLmihA#
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Senior Supporter

It would be great if someone could write new subtitles, re the match today, to that Hitler video.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Senior Supporter on October 02, 2011, 05:45:32 PM
It would be great if someone could write new subtitles, re the match today, to that Hitler video.
Oh yes please, that would be fantastic.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Senior Supporter on October 02, 2011, 05:45:32 PM

That would be fantastic!!!!....I do have Joey Barton's post match melt down.
Wow - could this day get any better.  :57: Too good gentleman too good!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNqeGnKYz0#

TheDon

I do have Joey Barton's post match melt down.

pls post that

Jimbobob

Quote from: TheDon on October 02, 2011, 06:04:05 PM
I do have Joey Barton's post match melt down.

pls post that

Sorry Don..that was my joke video above.
I wish I had the real thing!!! 6 goals - I still cannot beleive it!!!

Peabody

Was that you walking up Putney High Street after the game JimBob, with a big number one on your shirt?. I was on top of a bus when I spotted it

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Peabody on October 02, 2011, 06:59:06 PM
Was that you walking up Putney High Street after the game JimBob, with a big number one on your shirt?. I was on top of a bus when I spotted it
He's in the U of A Peabody.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Peabody on October 02, 2011, 06:59:06 PM

Peabody: I wish I was there I wish. As Fred says I am in the states.
Being a single guy with two kids in school hard to save the funds for a trip. This has made my day regardless. I was certainly there in spirit!
We were certainly Number 1 yesterday! Cheers Brothers!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:
COYW