watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Watnot said after todays game

Started by Lighthouse, October 02, 2011, 05:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

QPR boss Neil Warnock after his side were battered 6-0 by west London neighbours Fulham: "We had injuries and we were at sixes and sevens at the back and it showed. They cut through us like a knife through butter, but there won't be many days like this hopefully."

He should have gone on to say that his team rode their luck today and were far worse than the score suggests. Injuries indeed? Players were simply second best in every department.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Matt Inglis

"We were exposed to not have a Premier League quality defense today, I also now note that our midfield is made up of has-beens or rejects and that our strikers are all Championship impress-Premier poor players."
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 02, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
QPR boss Neil Warnock after his side were battered 6-0 by west London neighbours Fulham: "We had injuries and we were at sixes and sevens at the back and it showed. They cut through us like a knife through butter, but there won't be many days like this hopefully."

He should have gone on to say that his team rode their luck today and were far worse than the score suggests. Injuries indeed? Players were simply second best in every department.

what injuries is he refering to, i thought he had a full squad out there today, correct me if i am wrong please
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ron

His name is Neil, but when he opens his mouth he suddenly turns into a Colin.   064.gif

Basil

I watched his interview, he talked a lot of sense, without any bitterness. I know everyone seems to hate him but I quite like him.

Aldo

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 02, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
"We had injuries and we were at sixes and sevens at the back and it showed."

Certainly at sixes anyway!