News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stabbings after match?? (merged threads)

Started by FatFreddysCat, October 02, 2011, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

On one Rangers board there is a rumour of two Fulham killed ( i find this very unlikely) but on the offal some  one says there was a stabbing outside the Lion. Any news and hopefully it is just BS.

FatFreddysCat

Oh nothing on the news so i doubt it is true.

Berserker

Well there was a couple of QPR lads sat next to me in P2 using somebodies Fulham season ticket, they left at have time saying they couldn't watch any more. Didn't see any other trouble at that end, mind you half time i stayed in the stand watching the kiddies shoot out.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rupert

I felt the sharp stab of a bitter's tongue in Bishops Park after the game, if that helps?

"Ugh, you Fulham, you not stand up, you not sing, ugh, you not good fans."

When I cheerfully told him that we had all been to bad away defeats, and that the pain would eventually pass he accused me of never going to any away games, to which I asked if he was referring to domestic or European games. He wandered off muttering to himself after that.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Jonno

Just a rumour thats spreading - absolutely no substance to it at the minute from anywhere, and until I see/hear any evidence I wont believe it - its not something that wouldn't go unnoticed/unreported. Hopefully its total crap.

ron

Quote from: Rupert on October 02, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
I felt the sharp stab of a bitter's tongue in Bishops Park after the game, if that helps?

When I cheerfully told him that we had all been to bad away defeats, and that the pain would eventually pass he accused me of never going to any away games, to which I asked if he was referring to domestic or European games. He wandered off muttering to himself after that.

It sounds as if he was an utter plonker.

Fletchino

What a load of bull

Burt

I've got to say that I had a good bit of banter with QPR fans before and after the match and they were all good sports.

Generally I thought their lot were fine...hats off to the vast majority of them who stayed behind their team right through to the end.

I hope the rumours of stabbings are just that...rumours, with no substance to them.

Berserker

Yes have to give it to their fans for singing right to the end even though losing so heavily. Reminded me when i was at Tynecastle with the in laws at their battering by Spurs, the Hearts fans stood and sang right to the bitter end. Our house in good spirits tonight what with our win and Hearts beating Celtic
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Berserker on October 02, 2011, 07:30:16 PM
Yes have to give it to their fans for singing right to the end even though losing so heavily. Reminded me when i was at Tynecastle with the in laws at their battering by Spurs, the Hearts fans stood and sang right to the bitter end. Our house in good spirits tonight what with our win and Hearts beating Celtic

Normally fans of small clubs enjoy the games as though it's a cup final

Airfix

One HaHa shook my hand outside the ground and said "well played". Fair play to him, no idea who he was.

cebu

Quote from: ron on October 02, 2011, 07:20:49 PM
Quote from: Rupert on October 02, 2011, 07:18:53 PM

It sounds as if he was an utter plonker.

I dunno ron, I believe he counts as one of those heavyweight intellectuals among the QPR fans ...

Mitch

Had a bit of a set to with some of their fans after the game. Their Stone Island gang acting up for no reason, other than they felt they could to some lads in their Fulham shirts. Idiots.

Adam87

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/horrified-by-fulham-hooligans

Just saw this and was a bit "i thought we were over this by now, obviously not", hope it never gets to the stage where it gets dirty.

Jimbobob

:016:
It would be nice of someone actually over there to update this post. I certainly pray there was no violence.
That is just pathetic on both sides if anything did happen. I feel and think not and hope not.
An update would be appreciated.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

SHADY1

Quote from: Adam87 on October 03, 2011, 12:34:13 AM
http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/horrified-by-fulham-hooligans

Just saw this and was a bit "i thought we were over this by now, obviously not", hope it never gets to the stage where it gets dirty.

ha ha now thats funny ... did they keep their "chains" around their necks.. ash trays on the tables *outside only of course* and glasses on their faces it was very sunny ... whatever is the world coming to ... It's the other weaponary i'm more concerned about .. I had heard someone was seen with a full bottle of mustard .. shame on you "Peter Vokes" for giving away details of Fulhams evil mob..
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Burt

I like the "Glasses, ashtrays, chairs. Are you sure they weren't just getting ready for Downton Abbey?" comment.

:54:

CorkedHat

The above comments are correct - it seems to me like handbags at ten paces. For real hooliganism you have to go back to the Seventies with running street battles. You wouldn't dare go to Millwall or Leeds wearing your Fulham shirt - not even the Kray twins would be that game! :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

ffcfairy

Nothing happened at the Lion i was there all morning and then it closed after the game but apparently it kicked off outside the Durrell, few little scraps but i think that was as bad as it got!