News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Now that's what i call a selection of Smileys, smilies whatever.

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 08, 2010, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I think the pain we all went through to get here was a price well worth paying. Can i just have one moan, why so many :022:. Only joking :005:, well done :54:.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

 :028: :017: :037: :030: :031: :54: very cool,well done all :045: :011:

WhiteJC



Lighthouse

Point of Order. We were given three choices to vote on. We voted and now that vote has been disregarded and these have been forced upon us without a democratic vote. Just because a few now like them, democracy has gone out the window.

I am thinking of starting a union for The Independent Posters Of Friends Of Fulham or TIPOFOF.
It seems a few are able to run rough shot over the rest.

Where there is peace I shall bring discord, where there is agreement I shall show argument. :035:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope