watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wisla Krakow Away Tickets

Started by Mitch, October 04, 2011, 10:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch

Despite it only being 16 days until the game, still no ticket news from the club - OR have I completely missed it?

Anyone else in the same boat?

Would like to get them sorted shortly. Have tweeted the club quite a few times, but no response.  fp.gif

Nick the Swede

Haven't had time to double check, but the club did tweet yesterday that they were on sale...
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Mitch

Quote from: Nick the Swede on October 04, 2011, 11:42:16 AM
Haven't had time to double check, but the club did tweet yesterday that they were on sale...
That was the home ones...in November. The away game is on the 20th of this month.

Appreciate delay could be from Krakow's side, but it'd be nice to hear something.

dont stand me down

On a similar theme,does anyone know if the club are doing a flyer for this game?

Tom Magee

No. same for the twente game

Quote from: dont stand me down on October 04, 2011, 11:51:35 AM
On a similar theme,does anyone know if the club are doing a flyer for this game?

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Mitch on October 04, 2011, 11:50:10 AM
Quote from: Nick the Swede on October 04, 2011, 11:42:16 AM
That was the home ones...in November. The away game is on the 20th of this month.

Appreciate delay could be from Krakow's side, but it'd be nice to hear something.

Oh, it was the home game...

No I'm getting concerned too as I've already booked the trip and hotel for Kraków.
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"