watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Floyd Mayweather Junior agrees to fight Amir Kahn

Started by Admin, October 04, 2011, 06:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

You silly, silly boy Kahn. This is one cocky move to far in your already over protected and over heighten carer. If you think Prescott gave you a bang on the chin this guy is going to make you look a complete idiot  fp.gif

Fletchino

mrska

I think Khan has learnt alot from his 1 defeat..  his punching is ferocious.. FMW Jnr is a top champion...   i think it will be close..  but im going for Khan.

I used to like him (khan) in the old days, but he's gone abit celebrity..  but he's a great boxer.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Adam87

difficult to support either of them for being really cocky, but mayweather is the most arrogant boxer in boxing, wish amir would just stick to boxing, though i guess hes trying to be a role model to young asians coming up, so fair enough. Hoping amir comes through, though mayweather will start as a big fav, khan will need to knock him out.

Admin

I've just listened back to it and Amir has said that Mayweather has 'agreed' to fight him but.. Amir wants another 3 fights yet at different weights before he does!! With that said, and approximately 1 fight per year, this could bring Mayweather up to the dear old age of 35-36 which is Amir's usual trick. He never fights anyone in their prime, he's a typical journeyman who is always protected which seriously winds me up. By this time, I recon Mayweather would have fought Mani Pacquiao (beaten or unbeaten) and maybe one more fight putting him at the end of his prime, fresh for the pickings. If Amir was any kind of fighter, he'd drop anything to fight the guy now.

this guy is no fighter, he's a want to be 'celeberity' end of.