News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A "what if" scenario to make you splutter in your supper...

Started by FC Silver Fox, October 04, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

What if: the SW6 blue neighbours decide to knock down their ground and build a bigger one. They request to ground share with Fulham for the time of the rebuilding, estimated at 2 seasons, offering a substantial sum of money for the privilege. What would you think ?   fp.gif      The money would come in handy though, wouldn't it?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

WhiteJC

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

LBNo11

...only if we restrict their fans to the bit between the Riverside walkway and the Barn Elms bank...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fletchino

Trouble is would they be able to fill it? At £10 million a season I would plus costs

mrska

id have no qualms taking their money......  Anything that makes us stronger financially

Peabody

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 04, 2011, 06:27:02 PM
...only if we restrict their fans to the bit between the Riverside walkway and the Barn Elms bank...

Dont talk wet LB

FatFreddysCat

Pretty sure the council wouldn't allow it, but yeah why not ?if as Skasie says it makes us stronger.

Jonno

As much as I dislike the idea, sometimes its a necessary evil - not for the money, but for the simple fact, one day we may need a similar favour.

Adam87

2 seasons is a very long time, you can already here the chelsea fans..."we cant go there, its too small". If they were to ground share, i cant think of any other option than us though, if they rebuild their ground. West ham and spurs are way out of the way. They have no other option.....QPR.....LOL LOL LOL. I can already picture the reaction of chelsea supporters forced to ground share at loftus road...... :011:

Overall though it would be a weired experience more than anything.

Burt

Not sure the local residents would like it very much.

The cash would be good though.

Quills

As a generous piece of charity to remind them what a proper ground is like, why not.  (As long as they pay handsomely for it though, obviously.)

MOR :

Craven Cottage would be shut when the Filth came to play, so it wouldn't work...