News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Possible statistic from the end of March games...

Started by Tktd, March 09, 2010, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

all could be draws 0-0 or 1-1... obviously with cup games being decided by penalties... Can we draw against man utd away - yes, would we be likely to draw a game at home against City towards the back end of our gruelling schedule?

Can you see us sitting down and not defending like a rock in the first leg against Juventus in Turin? 1-1?...

Can you see us, if we get a good result in turin like a 1-1 win by that much? - 1-1 or 0-0!?

tottenham away? - Murphy, Konch and Digakcoi back to give new lease of energy?! - their key players coming back too... high stake game, I think Roy will have his tactics down to an arguable tee.

I think it is actually quite plausible to suggest that we could go this month unbeaten in normal time!? - Now it'll just depend on our penalty taking and saving ability, something i've not seen much of in depth and so am vaguely worried about!

:016:

Lighthouse

Anything is possible with this team. I could give the easy argument that we could lose them all but then even if that happens we can hold our heads up high. What a season it has already been. A tenth year in the Prem is as good as guaranteed. Two games against Juventus and the Manchester clubs and a little cup replay.

So why not a few draws against the best teams around. We have come this far anything is possible.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

if we go out of both the FA and Europa Cups I'll be disapointed, however at this point I believe that this has been our best ever season, I don't (much) care if we don't finish 7th this season has been even better than last

jarv

Agree, anything is possible for Fulham. Cannot see them unbeaten, think 2 losses in that lot. Personally, a cup final at Wembley would be great.....only hope it is Villa and not Chelsea.

finnster01

The ultimate poetic justice would be winning the FA Cup final against Chelsea.

If that happened I would feel like Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill all at the same time.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead