News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right, I'm now fully loaded for Spurs, who else is?

Started by Admin, March 09, 2010, 11:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Just waiting on Spencer, Shady1, Leon, Ska, Wadey, Otter, Chez, Big Mamma, KCat, SLW, Blonde Chick, LB, White JC and all the other regualr lot. YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!

And as Bobby Zamora says . . .  :033:

mrska

Quote from: Admin on March 09, 2010, 11:59:39 AM
Just waiting on Spencer, Shady1, Leon, Ska, Wadey, Otter, Chez, Big Mamma, KCat, SLW, Blonde Chick, LB, White JC and all the other regualr lot. YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!

Lol  .. look at Mr 'im going to an away match' giving it the biggun...  ha ha!!

The truth is Scottyboy  ... im skint....   the flesh is willing  but the wallet is empty!

Admin

Quote from: mrska on March 09, 2010, 12:44:03 PM
Quote from: Admin on March 09, 2010, 11:59:39 AM

Lol  .. look at Mr 'im going to an away match' giving it the biggun...  ha ha!!

The truth is Scottyboy  ... im skint....   the flesh is willing  but the wallet is empty!

Better than jumping aboard the old Europa League Gravy boat hey Deano'. As for giving it large. me and jay were doing that round ya Mums house last night.  :004:

KCat

Season ticket holders can buy TWO TICKETS ....................''GIVING -IT-LARGE'' ADMIN
Why don't you 'load' one for the delightful Mr Ska  ..
................................i have seen most of the people on you list, but funny .never seen you  :dft003:

Admin

Quote from: KCat on March 09, 2010, 01:06:02 PM
Season ticket holders can buy TWO TICKETS ....................''GIVING -IT-LARGE'' ADMIN
Why don't you 'load' one for the delightful Mr Ska  ..
................................i have seen most of the people on you list, but funny .never seen you  :dft003:

KCat, Deano's managed to bum a free ticket to at least every home game so far this season & if you think I haven't done him any favours before, ask him what I did for him for the United game at home when I was away. (that does sound harsh actually but I'm not having a dig at you Dean because I'd do what i could to get a ticket to see Fulham so fair play).

As for you KCat.....get ya purse ready because you will be buying me celibratory fish n chips whilst we skip home victorious from the lane  :038:

mrska

Quote from: Admin on March 09, 2010, 01:12:14 PM
................................i have seen most of the people on you list, but funny .never seen you  :dft003:

KCat, Deano's managed to bum a free ticket to at least every home game so far this season & if you think I haven't done him any favours before, ask him what I did for him for the United game at home when I was away. (that does sound harsh actually but I'm not having a dig at you Dean because I'd do what i could to get a ticket to see Fulham so fair play).

As for you KCat.....get ya purse ready because you will be buying me celibratory fish n chips whilst we skip home victorious from the lane  :038:

No offence taken mate..  ive been lucky with free tickets..  only had to pay for 5 games this season....

Me and Leon are working on a season ticket share for next season...  everyones a winner!! woohoo!!!

aww KCAT youre delightful aswelll!!!

Admin

Quote from: mrska on March 09, 2010, 02:41:56 PM
Quote from: Admin on March 09, 2010, 01:12:14 PM

No offence taken mate..  ive been lucky with free tickets..  only had to pay for 5 games this season....

Me and Leon are working on a season ticket share for next season...  everyones a winner!! woohoo!!!

aww KCAT youre delightful aswelll!!!

Same here, the old mans in for his 2nd operation today and if goes well, he'll be moving to N Cyprus for 6 months of the year (I mean if all goes well as in the operation, not moving to Cyprus as that sounds bad). We're gona try and do the same thing, ticket share etc. :59:

Brede Butter Pudding

Bought four tickets today on mine and my brother's season tickets. Wouldn't miss the game for the world

leonffc

[/quote]

You still up for that? Quality Deano, we'll talk more about that soon.

I'm almost there Admin. I've got a lift sorted, I'm 85% with the ticket.

mrska

Quote from: leonffc on March 09, 2010, 08:06:09 PM

You still up for that? Quality Deano, we'll talk more about that soon.

I'm almost there Admin. I've got a lift sorted, I'm 85% with the ticket.
[/quote]

Deffo mate..  I'll talk to you at the citeh game mate...  SORTED!!

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Admin

Quote from: SHADY1 on March 09, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Yep got my ticket sorted today thanks... 

Wasn't asking how well it went at the ticket office, just if you was going or not.. :024:

leonffc