watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

from a yid site...this is why i hate em

Started by wadey, March 09, 2010, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

I would love to be in that competition and watch our lads march out on a Tuesday or Wednesday night against Europe's elite but I'm gagging to see us lift the cup. We're Tottenham – we are the FA Cup, it's our trophy and it's about time we took it back. If we reach the final we've basically won it (nine FA Cup finals, eight wins says it all). So let's go for both. We must make the most of the opportunity that has presented itself.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

JBH

Obviously they see it as a substitution for not having all of their Manhood intact!!   :59:

finnster01

The Yids can sit and gloat as much as they want.

The bottom line this is a blessed season for Fulham FC and I can feel it in my bones. 'arry has no chance against my lucky underpants, the church, the Fulham candles and prayers.

As I said before, Fulham has never lost when that ritual is done and I will make sure it is repeated on March 24th.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

Just walking from the ground to the Tube station was enough to show me Spurs fans lack of class.

Such a blinkered view on football by 95% of yids that i heard....  absolutely no balanced view.

Im a Fulham fan..  but i also believe i have the balls to say when we don't play well.. or give other teams who play well against us, the credit they're due..

Fulham fans have class.. :54:

Sector9

Yes most are arrogant and stuff - but this post just shows they believe in their team and support them? I won't crucify anyone for doing that..

In the mean time, we are fulham, lets show em how it's done!

The Equalizer

Quote from: mrska on March 09, 2010, 03:25:57 PM

That's a bit of a generalisation mate. Don't forget I've met you!  :011:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 09, 2010, 03:48:27 PM
Quote from: mrska on March 09, 2010, 03:25:57 PM

That's a bit of a generalisation mate. Don't forget I've met you!  :011:

Yeah Eq...  Fair Comment!  ha ha!