Previous topic - Next topic

luckylindy

I have only 4:
1984 men's olympics
1994 men's world cup
1999 women's world cup
2003 women's world cup

rhyspabsolom

1999 World Cup 3rd/4th play off between South Africa and New Zealand at Millenium Stadium.

Don't remember it at all but Wiki says there was only one try so couldn't have been too exciting.

However, in the hours leading up to it, I was walking round Cardiff with my pa and we noticed a crowd growing down a side street. We joined them to see the NZ team walking out of their hotel and onto their team us.

As you will no doubt already know, Jonah Lomu is bloody hench.

Fletchino

England v sweeden Germany 2006
Had a ticket for the final too if England had made should have known don't bother anymore!

Holders

A former work colleague was at the 1966 world cup final.

I went to the opening game of Euro 1996 at Wembley. England v. Switzerland. 1-1, not a great game.

Oh, and the FA cup final 1975, of course.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

TonyGilroy

I was at Wembley in 1966.

I had a season ticket for all Englands matches. I remember almost nothing about it but I know it can't have been expensive or difficult to obtain.

My parents weren't thrilled because it coincided with my O Levels the results of which were unimpressive.

Burt

The only final I have ever attended was the Europa League final a couple of seasons ago.

Wasn't born for the England v. Germany 1966 one, and was informed by my parents that I was too young for the FA Cup final in 1975.

Tom Magee

womens world cup do not count

went to 1998, 2002, 2006

FC Silver Fox

None and er... None.   
Anyone else want to join our elitist clique. We're having a bbq at lunchtime.  FatFreddy'sCat is bringing the sausages, Sipwell has a barrel of Belgian beer. I'm bringing the red and white burgundy wine and some wonderful cheeses.

(this is an example on how to hijack a thread when you don't have anything useful to say).
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Tom

Fulham for life!

King_Crud

quarter finals of the Sydney olympics - Italy v Spain.

luckylindy

Quote from: Tom Magee on October 07, 2011, 09:43:14 AM
womens world cup do not count

went to 1998, 2002, 2006
Tell that to your WAG.
"went to" include finals?  :handbags:

CULTUREVULTURE

I went to 6 games at Euro 96 inc the England v Scotland game and the final between Germany and Czech Republic. I also have tickets for the double header at Wembley in next years Olympics.

jarv

1994 USA, all 5 games at Foxborough. Argentina v Nigeria (3-2) was a cracker. 1/4 final, Italy v Spain also an excellent match.

MOR :

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on October 07, 2011, 09:50:25 AM
None and er... None.   
Anyone else want to join our elitist clique. We're having a bbq at lunchtime.  FatFreddy'sCat is bringing the sausages, Sipwell has a barrel of Belgian beer. I'm bringing the red and white burgundy wine and some wonderful cheeses.

(this is an example on how to hijack a thread when you don't have anything useful to say).
hell, I'll bring some black puddings  and even volunteer to cook :clap_hands: