https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Montenegro v. England

Started by Burt, October 07, 2011, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr_Moon on October 08, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 07, 2011, 10:02:47 PM
When is Cappello going to realize that, in addition to being an absolute horror of a human being, John Terry is one of the worst centre backs in the Prem? It it weren't for Jamie Carragher, he'd have been the worst defender at the most recent world cup, and he's gotten poorer and poorer at, you know, defending ever since. He was most responsible for the first goal and could have allowed the equalizer two or three times over.

Does he have naughty pictures of Cappello or the selectors?

I know we don't like Terry but that's just laughable.

While Terry continues to be a threat going forward, he has been a liability defending for the past two seasons at least. He continues to be outjumped by centre forwards, and consistently loses his man when under attack. Alex got injured last season because it's difficult to play TWO central defense positions shile carrying a 14 stone lump on your back. Terry was a serviceable defender a few years back, but he's extremely poor now. I can't believe he still is first choice for England. Of course, I can't believe he's still captain either, but there it is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Well, I enjoyed the beers, I enjoyed the sausages, but in terms of viewing pleasure that was a waste of a couple of hours of my life.

Sloppy England... Against medicore opposition too. Flat-footed at the back, unable to retain posession, hopeless passing, and a complete lack of discipline.

And as for Rooney - total arse. I would not argue if the authorities whacked him with a 3 match ban for that disgrace.

Oh well, it's the result that counts, and from that perspective, it's "job done".

But if I were part of Spain's set up I would not exactly be quaking in my boots.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on October 08, 2011, 04:54:25 AM
Quote from: Mr_Moon on October 08, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 07, 2011, 10:02:47 PM
When is Cappello going to realize that, in addition to being an absolute horror of a human being, John Terry is one of the worst centre backs in the Prem? It it weren't for Jamie Carragher, he'd have been the worst defender at the most recent world cup, and he's gotten poorer and poorer at, you know, defending ever since. He was most responsible for the first goal and could have allowed the equalizer two or three times over.

Does he have naughty pictures of Cappello or the selectors?

I know we don't like Terry but that's just laughable.

While Terry continues to be a threat going forward, he has been a liability defending for the past two seasons at least. He continues to be outjumped by centre forwards, and consistently loses his man when under attack. Alex got injured last season because it's difficult to play TWO central defense positions shile carrying a 14 stone lump on your back. Terry was a serviceable defender a few years back, but he's extremely poor now. I can't believe he still is first choice for England. Of course, I can't believe he's still captain either, but there it is.

Cap and Psycho part 1[/url]

MontenegroWhite

We are in heaven! Cannot explain you atmosphere last night in the capital. Amazing. Unforgettable.

And you English people, you kick ass! Amazing crowd. So polite.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: MontenegroWhite on October 08, 2011, 10:46:56 AM
We are in heaven! Cannot explain you atmosphere last night in the capital. Amazing. Unforgettable.

And you English people, you kick ass! Amazing crowd. So polite.

:wine:

So happy for Montenegro

MrFantastic

is montenegro going to playoffs i am from Bosnia and  we play France for first place in paris we need a win and we would be first and france second but if we don't win i would like to get montenegro in playoffs or if armenia or estonia finish second than i would like them too but we could also get croatia or serbia which would mean war anyway i am going to France from USA i will be 3000 dollars poorer but it is worth it  and last i heard 15000 bosnian fans are going there it is going to be great there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: MrFantastic on October 08, 2011, 05:50:08 PM
is montenegro going to playoffs i am from Bosnia and  we play France for first place in paris we need a win and we would be first and france second but if we don't win i would like to get montenegro in playoffs or if armenia or estonia finish second than i would like them too but we could also get croatia or serbia which would mean war anyway i am going to France from USA i will be 3000 dollars poorer but it is worth it  and last i heard 15000 bosnian fans are going there it is going to be great there

You'll have to give us a match report! Should be a fantastic game. I think France are there for the taking you know - several injuries, and Laurent Blanc still hasn't really got a settled team, especially since the World Cup mutineers have started returning from their bans.

MontenegroWhite

We are going to playoffs. And I hope Bosnia beat France.

Long live Montenegro!

Burt

Quote from: MontenegroWhite on October 09, 2011, 12:53:02 AM
We are going to playoffs. And I hope Bosnia beat France.

Long live Montenegro!

Good luck!

:wine: