watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Montenegro v. England

Started by Burt, October 07, 2011, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

So where will you be watching this, and what do you reckon the score will be?

A few of us boys are bundling over to a neighbours, we are under strict instruction to bring booze and bites with us.

I'm not convinced it will be the walkover that some of the bookies are going for, and am predicting a 2-0 win. Rooney and our very own Bobby to score.

Fletchino

1-0 zamorra 42 minute
Rooney to be sent off in 63 minute

mrska

I want to watch it at home...  if anyone has a link id be grateful.

Got a feeling we will win 1-2..  our away record has been superb.

Burt

Hot off the press - Rooney's father has refused to comment on his arrest until after tonight's 3-1 victory over Montenegro.

:drums:

mrska

Quote from: Burt on October 07, 2011, 04:11:46 PM
Hot off the press - Rooney's father has refused to comment on his arrest until after tonight's 3-1 victory over Montenegro.

:drums:
:clap_hands: 098.gif 064.gif

HatterDon

Evidently it's not being covered over here. Even ESPN3.com -- which gives a choice of about 8 internationals today -- isn't covering it. I really wanted to watch this match and see Bobby in and England shirt. Perhaps I'll troll through the "any links" thread later on.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

Quote from: FLETCHINO on October 07, 2011, 04:05:56 PM
1-0 zamorra 42 minute
Rooney to be sent off in 63 minute

I hope there aren't any suspicious betting patterns regarding Rooney's red card.   :005:

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on October 07, 2011, 04:47:34 PM
Evidently it's not being covered over here. Even ESPN3.com -- which gives a choice of about 8 internationals today -- isn't covering it. I really wanted to watch this match and see Bobby in and England shirt. Perhaps I'll troll through the "any links" thread later on.

you got any linx yet Don?

Burt

For the UK its on Sky Sports 1.

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on October 07, 2011, 05:45:24 PM

ESPN3.com IS covering it at 1455 Eastern. It wasn't one of the matches they listed yesterday, but it will be covered today.

ffcfairy

At this current moment I have no bookings at work past 6.30 so will be watching the beautiful game of football in a very elegant spa!!

i really really hope bobby puts one in tonight and proves why he is has been picked!!!

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on October 07, 2011, 05:53:15 PM

ESPN3.com IS covering it at 1455 Eastern. It wasn't one of the matches they listed yesterday, but it will be covered today.

GREAT, thanks Don. Looks like I will be educating my fellow workers as to what a great sport football (sorry, soccer) really is, and why it is the world greatest sport and called the beautiful game.

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on October 07, 2011, 06:21:38 PM

GREAT, thanks Don. Looks like I will be educating my fellow workers as to what a great sport football (sorry, soccer) really is, and why it is the world greatest sport and called the beautiful game.

And, if they're like most Americans, you'll have to:

explain that Montenegro is a country.
that it is located in Europe -- AND
then you'll have to explain where Europe is.

White Noise

Bent starts. Not Zamora. 093.gif

Fletchino

No Zamora I'm not watching that shower now come on Montenegro hope lamp lard misses another pen!! Cappelo out

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on October 07, 2011, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on October 07, 2011, 06:21:38 PM

And, if they're like most Americans, you'll have to:

explain that Montenegro is a country.
that it is located in Europe -- AND
then you'll have to explain where Europe is.

ha ha ha   :005:

HatterDon

No Zamora? Is he on the bench at least?

AlFayedsChequebook

Zammo on the bench.

Surprised that Welbeck didnt start.

Not sure if Bobby will get a run out unless we cannot break down montenegro

Fernhurst

Bobby would have scored by now!!

Fernhurst

England 2-0 up --- watch them start chopping up ( glad Bobby's not playing now)