watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos Injured In Warm-Up

Started by White Noise, October 07, 2011, 09:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Tweaked a muscle in warm-up for the Swiss game against Wales.

Guess we will have to rely on Bairdinho then!

zzamora

"Ifield74
Just heard Senderos injured. There is a god. #ffc #COYW"

064.gif

Reindeer

Quote from: zzamora on October 07, 2011, 09:15:47 PM
"Ifield74

064.gif

You are an f-ing idiot.  He one of our players and Jol actually fancies playing him in the middle. 

Cheering an injury to a Fulham player is the lowest of the low and to qualify saying it with a COYW is pathetic.

zzamora

Quote from: Reindeer on October 07, 2011, 10:45:27 PM
"Ifield74

064.gif

You are an f-ing idiot.  He one of our players and Jol actually fancies playing him in the middle. 

Cheering an injury to a Fulham player is the lowest of the low and to qualify saying it with a COYW is pathetic.

This isn't my tweet, dont shoot the messenger.

and nice to meet you too.  :014:

FatFreddysCat

"Ifield74

064.gif

A big plus 1 here as well, Senderos will be a great player for us, maybe not everyones first choice, but i think a better version of Andy Melville who also had his knockers.This is FOF, so i wont lay into zzzzz, but a rather stupid comment if i may say so  :046:

alfie

Quote from: zzamora on October 07, 2011, 10:49:24 PM
"Ifield74

064.gif

This isn't my tweet, dont shoot the messenger.

and nice to meet you too.  :014:

may not be your tweet but err it was you who put it on here.......
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

I do not see the purpose in posting this tweet on the forum either, but I don't approve of calling someone who posts regularly here an idiot either.  A bit harsh and I don't think that was actually called for Mr Reindeer.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

zzamora

Ok ok ok, lets calm down.

I was probably wrong to post what I did but I did find the tweet in question funny.

I don't think the reaction that was it was greeted by was perhaps the greatest however... but im not one to tell, so i'm leaving it alone if we all agree that we are ALL in the wrong here.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: zzamora on October 08, 2011, 07:58:18 PM

I was probably wrong to post what I did but I did find the tweet in question funny.

I don't think the reaction that was it was greeted by was perhaps the greatest however... but im not one to tell, so i'm leaving it alone if we all agree that we are ALL in the wrong here.
I'm up for agreeing you was probably wrong to post it if that helps.

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 08, 2011, 08:22:33 PM

Freddy, always the peacemaker and the ultimate voice of reason.  065.gif

God help us all!   064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

zzamora

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 08, 2011, 08:22:33 PM

:54:

Reindeer

OK, the way I said what I did was a bit strong and for that I apologise.

However to wish or be glad of injury to ANY of our present playing staff is totally unacceptable.  I want Martin to have the best squad available at his disposal, as I reckon the vast majority of our support do.

All this Senderos knocking is actually getting a bit silly now, I really hope he goes on to prove a lot of doubters wrong.

Burt

We haven't got the deepest of squads so any injury to one of our players is never a good thing. Senderos isn't all that bad, he puts in an honest shift.

Reindeer

Dragging up the past like, but this sort of thing was totally unacceptable.

zzamora

I've changed my mind- he's now actually quite good.

But still some people on this board...

086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif 086.gif

love to stir.