watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do I support my team or my son

Started by Bigmamma, October 08, 2011, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

Family always comes first - and Fulham will still be there for you in future. Whereas your son's time is right now.

Good luck to him!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 08, 2011, 06:10:34 PM
For somebody who is so proud of being a mother that you choose that as your messageboard name, I find it bewildering that you even have to ask...
096.gig
What was the point of that?  fp.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Fernhurst

No question... Must support the Wee/Big fella.

Don't worry BM someone will be able to source a Cup Final ticket for you!

By the way, good to see you post again.

Logicalman

Good to see your avatar on here again BM, and even better it's you that's using it!!

Hey, Fulham are our family, but they don't give us kids, just nephews, so sons and daughters still come first, gotta be your son there, first and foremost, BM

LBNo11

...instead of showing his true love of her, he reverts to self denial, when all long he really wants to

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Blingo

Chain the boy to your wrist and take him to CC .....problem solved.

Seriously....go watch your son, they grow up too quickly so enjoy it whilst you can mama.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 08, 2011, 07:56:29 PM
...instead of showing his true love of her, he reverts to self denial, when all long he really wants to

Quality  :54:

HatterDon

I know you'll do the right thing, madam ... and you're still a legend in the USA. Just ask Jimbobob if that's not the case.

It was a pleasure to meet you in the Brick, by the way.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bigmamma

Wow, thanks guys.

Hey OW, you're still a big girls blouse  :011:

Bigmamma

P.s.  I'm still not sure I can give up the football though.  Love it too much and I've got a season ticket.  Why can't football be at 3pm on a Saturday like it's suppose to be  :dft007:

Travers Barney

My oldest boy who was fanatical at the time (and is still deep down in his heart) decided to stay loyal to his team mates and play for Motspur Park Youth against Woking Youth on the day of our cup game at Old Trafford (Salako miss)...I was amongst the 8500 fulham...we lost and Motspur Park won the league...right proud of him that day I was cos i knew where he would rather have been.

we are the whites
We are the whites

VicHalomsLovechild

Your Son. Wish my mum or dad had come and watched me play football when I was a kid.

Have to admire Fat Freds lone effort to get you down to CC. Give him your season ticket. He's got a good pair of pins and wouldn't look out of place in a frock.

Mr_Moon

Definitely your Son Big Mamma, you know Fulham will just disappoint you.

CorkedHat

As I have written elsewhere my parents never came to see me play football, act in a school play or become involved in any activity which included me. They destroyed all my childhood memories and I have no photographs, trophies or record that I was ever a kid.
It hurts me to this day. To me there would be no choice to make and I just wish that my parents had wanted to be part of my life.
When I was in England I had the chance of seeing Fulham play Reading. Instead I was watching my grandson play for the Under 12's on a wet and windy field in Baldock, Hertfordshire. I am so glad that I did. He was awarded the MOM and I was so proud I could have burst.
May I just say Big Mamma that it is indeed a pleasure to see you on this MB again. I thank you for your friendship when I was over there and everything Fat Fred said is right (I never thought I'd be saying that!)
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

CorkedHat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 08, 2011, 06:20:06 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 08, 2011, 06:10:34 PM
For somebody who is so proud of being a mother that you choose that as your messageboard name, I find it bewildering that you even have to ask...
I do love your posts, but dont get your bullying of Big Mumma, she's a lovely girl, why have you chased her from the Offal onto here? It's actually a bit creepy weird stalker stuff. Dont forget everyone on here knows who you really are, i doubt it would take much for you to be removed, a very big  :046: . Now keep to amusing posts and not the harassing of a real nice lady who goes out of her way to help other Fulham fans. Pissed off from Northolt  :014:

Perhaps I should qualify that this is the post from Fat Fred with which I agree. I didn't agree with his put Fulham first drivel  :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

luckylindy

Son.  For his sake now and yours when you're older and need a companion to get to a Fulham match, ...

Burt

Family First.

Although it would be jolly nice if those awfully nice powers-that-be could schedule the odd match on a Saturday  :035:

FatFreddysCat

Fulham  :54: . Now i'm off to pick up other peoples rubish on a sunday morning, hmm how lucky am i ? :035:

Bigmamma

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on October 08, 2011, 11:30:31 PM
Your Son. Wish my mum or dad had come and watched me play football when I was a kid.

Have to admire Fat Freds lone effort to get you down to CC. Give him your season ticket. He's got a good pair of pins and wouldn't look out of place in a frock.

Actually, that's a really good idea.  Hey Fatty, want to use my season ticket on rugby match days?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lady, Delighted to hear that he is doing  so well  you must be very proud.   You will make the best decision
Child (until the age of 21 before all else ), you can always go to the Euro games ???
I doubt if you could drag the Magnificent Moggy away from his cart but the posse at the back of  H Block could do with his support they have been quiet this season.

Now I am confused........................... I thought Ed was PC plod  with the little red car, not the shoe - policeman