A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashwater Press: Merged Threads

Started by LBNo11, July 18, 2011, 09:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you subscribe to Ashwater Press books on Fulham?

YES
45 (65.2%)
NO
2 (2.9%)
POSSIBLY
22 (31.9%)
WOULD ONLY BUY OFFICIAL CLUB BOOKS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 56

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

watfordwhite

Quote from: CULTUREVULTURE on July 21, 2011, 06:45:52 AM
Another solution could be to ask people to subscribe and to pledge say £50 as an advance on the first two publications. I know this sounds a lot but it would enable Ashwater to get two publications on the road.

Alternatively, how about this. Why not set up a direct debit whereby subscribers pay say £5 a month thus spreading the cost. Ashwater could then issue a new book to each subscriber every 5 or 6 months. That way Ashwater gets the cash up front and subscribers can spread the cost.

:54: +1 I would be up for that. :047:

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sid far i

I have most if not all of The Ashwater books and would be up for any ideas that would help future publications

Chopper

I wondered if anything had happened regarding Ashwater Press initiating a subscriber programme to help get new books off the ground? We had a poll a while back on here suggesting people would support it but possibly not in the numbers Ken & Martin need to make it a going concern.

There was also talk of trying to help create a bigger database of addresses for them to aid direct selling now that the club have decided not to work with them.

Either way I'd be happy to get involved in any way I can. I guess if no-one here knows anything I'll write to Ken & Martin and see what they think but just thought I'd ask the question here first.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole