Main Menu

Euro 2012 qualifiers thread

Started by ImperialWhite, October 11, 2011, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

Scot's on the come back trail 3-1 now

Burt

Pata

As things stand, as far as I can make out, Ireland need either France or Slovenia to draw to finish amongst the top-4 2nd placed sides.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Pata

Vidic missed a penalty for Serbia a few minutes ago. Why was he taking it?
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Burt

sipwell

Quote from: Basil on October 11, 2011, 08:33:37 PM
How did Mousa play Sipwell?

Very invisible. He was fighting on midfield. Did a useful job though. Could have kicked once but waited too long. Familiar, doesn't it?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Tom

Sorry Sipwell about Belgium being out. I was cheering for them to win and make it through.
Fulham for life!

Pata

Woof! There will be typically restrained dancing on the streets of Tallinn tonight!

But, my days, 20 years after a team from Belgrade won the European Cup, Serbian clubs sides lose to teams from Liechtenstein and Ireland and Serbia finish behind Estonia in a qualifying group!
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ImperialWhite

France 1 - Bosnia 1

(Nasri wins and scores the penalty)

France top group and qualify for Euro 2012. Bosnia can be proud of their performance and disappointed they didn't win it.

Match only slightly ruined by Wenger doing some of the commentary!

Fletchino

Just seen the ireland highlights how lucky was they and whos that English bloke playing for them?

FatFreddysCat

International football  :55:  :55:  :55:

MrFantastic

Well platini did it again he got France to Euro directly i specially liked when in second half ref started to give France all the fouls big or small and in first half he didn't. That way he seemed fair to everyone but really not. Bosnia never got any foul called close to 25 meters from goal in second half. If anyone seen the game Dzeko goal was great but he did it without pushing anyone or being close to offside. If he even put a finger on a France player and scored a goal it would been called a foul but there was no way do not give a goal for a ref. Than in second half a soft penalty that could have been called outside of box but France needed a goal and platini probably promised Scottish ref a big game he is going to be calling in future like champions league final or something like that so he had to let France have a penalty. If Bosnia won do you think that ref in that game would get any other big games to call i don't think so. So after Ireland now Bosnia and next qualifiers someone else will get same thing done to them. I think it is time to call platini on it. president of UEFA should be someone born outside of Europe and president of Asian federation should be born outside Asian countries and so on. It is all a bit of a lough until your country gets what is now known as platinied or frenched. Irish fans know how it feels. Ask for French team well only good player was menez and that was it, and they were not even better than Bosnia and arrogance of French fans and players after that penalty and goal. Nice going there a country that 65 million people against a country of 4 million people and still being arrogant. France couldn't beat the Irish fair and what is even worst they couldn't beat Bosnia fair wait they didn't beat us at all. Well I hope Irish qualify for euro and Bosnia does too but what is the point if that big nosed frenchman wants he can make France win Euro but with play they showed against Bosnia they  will need a lot of help from Platini in Euro there. I would like to give thanks to one of the linesman in this game he did his job and called every offside right.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.