more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (14/10/11)...

Started by WhiteJC, October 14, 2011, 07:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Extra Time

Fulham Football Club Foundation delivers inspirational initiatives and projects which have a positive influence on the communities in which they operate.

The Foundation's mission is "building better lives through sport" for both young and old.

Fulham FC Foundation is launching Extra Time, a project which encourages men and women over 50 to keep active and meet new friends.

Project sessions will take place next week and you will be able to enjoy the benefits of:

Social meetings
Meeting new friends
Keeping active
Experience events at Craven Cottage
Monday Evenings – commences on Monday 17th October 2011

Physical Activity from 6pm – 7pm at Craven Cottage

Wednesday Evenings – currently underway

Over 50's Football TBC at Masbro Centre, running now

Friday Afternoons – Starts 21st October 2011

Physical Activity from 2pm – 3pm at Craven Cottage

To register your interest please contact Paul Strong at the Foundation on 0870 442 5432 or email [email protected].

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/October/ExtraTime.aspx?#ixzz1alOaJizu

WhiteJC

Stoke vs Fulham: Stoke look overpriced at Britannia
Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd have all failed to win their away games with Stoke this season

Based on their solid home performances so far this season, Stoke look massive value to claim victory as Fulham brace themselves for a trip to the Britannia Stadium.

The Potters' great start to the season has seen them take points from all their home games against tough opposition including Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United.

Stoke are 1/1 in the Premier League odds to triumph and their chances are also boosted by the fact they are hosting opposition with a reputation of being bad travellers.

Fulham may have only won once this season, but this was in their last game and it was a 6-0 mauling against QPR.

They are 14/5 to inflict a first home defeat on Stoke this season and manager Martin Jol will hope that the international break will not have negatively impacted his camp too much.

At 21/10, a draw may not be a bad shout, considering Stoke do tend to struggle for goals and are averaging less than a goal a game through their opening seven fixtures of the campaign.

The goal markets present some other solid betting propositions, including 5/2 that Stoke win with two or fewer goals scored. In light of their defensive solidity this could prove good value.

Meanwhile, new signing Peter Crouch opened his Stoke account against Manchester United and has scored in three of his last five games against Fulham.

He is 6/4 to score at any time in the 90 minutes against them again.

Fulham have only scored once on the road in the league this season, so do not expect a goal fest – it is 8/1 that the game ends goalless

However, Bobby Zamora has netted in four of his last five Premier League appearances and looks a good punt at 7/1 to break the deadlock.

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/stoke-vs-fulham-stoke-look-overpriced-at-britannia_079100.html

WhiteJC

Jol would take a point
by DAN on OCTOBER 14, 2011

It might strike some people as unambitious, but Fulham manager Martin Jol will be happy with a boring 0-0 at Stoke tomorrow.

We have to play our own game like we did, for example, against Newcastle. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I think we had the initiative for most of the game against West Bromwich. It was the same but we couldn't score although I thought we were the better team.

It was a 0-0 there and I think a 0-0 at Stoke would be a good result. But I still hope that with the confidence we have got we are capable of scoring a couple of goals.

It will Jol's first visit to the Britannia Stadium as a manager, but he feels Fulham can draw confidence from the 2-0 win there last season which revived the side's fortunes under Mark Hughes.

There are a few things [that can help break them down]. Last year we had a good result there. We defended and scored two goals through Chris Baird.

It was a very good performance and probably the turning point for Fulham last season. But, as everybody knows, Stoke away is a difficult game. They have the same problem as we have in Europe. They are very good team with different qualities.

They have (Peter) Crouch up front now who is a target and an outlet with their throw-ins too. They are quite a physical team that can play as well so it is a good team.

Jol hinted that he may stick with the same system that saw Fulham thrash QPR, offering a chance for Andy Johnson and Bobby Zamora to continue their partnership up front.

Not with the line-up because I feel the same players could start again if that is my decision, but they will have to defend more than we did at home. That is the normal thing and we had to defend against West Bromwich, where he were trying to get initiative.

Nil-nil would probably be a good result but I feel we have opportunities to score and that is what Fulham did last year.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2011/10/jol-would-take-a-point/?

WhiteJC

Fly like Paraguay

Ah, what a missed opportunity.  Here's the latest home shirt of Olimpia of Paraguay. How good would that have been?  Modern Kappa with a nod to recent glories....

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/fly-like-paraguay/?

WhiteJC

Jol would be happy with point
Cottagers boss would settle for stalemate at Britannia

Martin Jol: Would be happy to come away from Stoke with a goalless draw

Fulham manager Martin Jol says he would be satisfied if the Cottagers came away from Saturday's visit to Stoke with a goalless draw.

Jol's men travel to the Britannia Stadium feeling buoyed by their first Premier League win of the season, having thumped West London neighbours QPR 6-0 before the international break.

And while Jol believes the result has raised confidence within the camp, he admits it will be tough to get a result in Staffordshire.

So much so, in fact, that he revealed that sneaking a 0-0 draw would represent a good day at the office for his side.

Draw

"We have to play our own game like we did, for example, against Newcastle," he said.

"Then, a couple of weeks ago, I think we had the initiative for most of the game against West Bromwich. It was the same but we couldn't score although I thought we were the better team.

"It was a 0-0 there and I think a 0-0 at Stoke would be a good result. But I still hope that with the confidence we have got we are capable of scoring a couple of goals."

Fulham grabbed a surprise 2-0 win at the Britannia Stadium last season, with Chris Baird grabbing both goals.

Former Tottenham manager Jol has never faced Stoke during his managerial career but knows what to expect in the Potteries.

"There are a few things [that can help break them down]," he said. "Last year we had a good result there. We defended and scored two goals through Chris Baird.

"It was a very good performance and probably the turning point for Fulham last season.

"But, as everybody knows, Stoke away is a difficult game.

Qualities

"They have the same problem as we have in Europe. They are very good team with different qualities.

"They have (Peter) Crouch up front now who is a target and an outlet with their throw-ins too.

"They are quite a physical team that can play as well so it is a good team."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7241126,00.html?

WhiteJC

Pulis warns of Fulham threat
Stoke boss wary of Fulham's Euro 2012 hopefuls

Pulis: Has praised the Cottagers' in-form strike pair

Tony Pulis believes his Stoke side will be up against one of the best strike partnerships in the Premier League on Saturday.

Fulham visit the Britannia Stadium this weekend on the back of a 6-0 win against QPR a fortnight ago, in which Andy Johnsonscored a hat-trick to take his goal tally to nine in all competitions this term.

Bobby Zamora has scored five himself, including three in his last three Premier League games, and the England internationals will be eager to continue that form with a Euro 2012 place potentially up for grabs.

"Johnson and Zamora are as good as anything in the Premier League on their day," said Stoke boss Tony Pulis.
"Zamora is a very, very good player, a very good hold-up player and he can score goals as well.

Tough game

"Johnson is bright, clever and very quick, he's always scored goals. It's going to be a tough game for us."

Johnson has been out of the international picture since 2007 following a succession of injury setbacks, while Zamora was included in England's squad for their final Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro last Friday.

Wayne Rooney picked up a suspension in that game that rules him out for the start of next summer's finals, and both Johnson and Zamora will be keen to take advantage.

Their goals have helped Martin Jol's side recover from a slow start to the season and they are unbeaten in four Premier League games.

Pulis insists he wouldn't have been taking the game lightly even if the Cottagers were still struggling, though.

"I don't think you should forget they finished eighth last year in the Premier League and the year before they got to a European final - a major European final - so they're no mugs," warned Pulis.

Did the double

"They've got some very good players. Last year they did the double over us, they're a good side and we certainly won't be underestimating them.

"They were a very good side under Roy (Hodgson), and they finished eighth last year under Mark (Hughes) so Martin's picked up a decent club.

"They've got a system of playing that suits their team and have got a very experienced group of players.

"They haven't changed the players very much, it's 90% the same players and it's going to be a really tough game."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11701_7241130,00.html?

WhiteJC

Draw would do - Jol

Fulham manager Martin Jol would be pleased to come away from Saturday's trip to Stoke with a goalless draw.

The Cottagers head into the match on the back of their first Barclays Premier League win of the season, having hammered near neighbours QPR 6-0 before the two-week international break. And while Jol believes the result has raised confidence within the camp, he admits it will be tough to get a result at the Britannia Stadium.

"We have to play our own game like we did, for example, against Newcastle," he said. "Then, a couple of weeks ago, I think we had the initiative for most of the game against West Bromwich. It was the same but we couldn't score although I thought we were the better team. It was a 0-0 there and I think a 0-0 at Stoke would be a good result."

He added: "But I still hope that with the confidence we have got we are capable of scoring a couple of goals."

Fulham grabbed a surprise 2-0 win at the Britannia Stadium last season, with Chris Baird scoring both goals.

Former Tottenham manager Jol has never faced Stoke during his managerial career but knows what to expect in the Potteries.

"There are a few things [that can help break them down]," he said. "Last year we had a good result there. We defended and scored two goals through Chris Baird.

"It was a very good performance and probably the turning point for Fulham last season. But, as everybody knows, Stoke away is a difficult game.

"They have the same problem as we have in Europe. They are very good team with different qualities.

"They have (Peter) Crouch up front now who is a target and an outlet with their throw-ins too. They are quite a physical team that can play as well so it is a good team."

Press Association

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/sport/draw-would-do-jol-2906802.html?

WhiteJC

Kagisho Dikgacoi backs Pitso Mosimane stay as South Africa coach
The midfielder has been injured recently, and did not take part in Bafana's Afcon qualifier against Sierra Leone, but believes the coach should remain at the helm

Kagisho Dikgacoi has backed Pitso Mosimane stay on as Bafana Bafana coach - even if the team fail to make it to next year's Africa Nations Cup finals in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.

After Saturday's 0-0 draw with Sierra Leone meant Niger qualified as the winners of Group G, Safa has launched an appeal against Caf's criteria for judging which side finishes top when two or more nations are tied on points.

Mosimane has come under increasing pressure after the confusion caused by events at the Mbombela Stadium but Crystal Palace midfielder Dikgacoi - who missed the Sierra Leone match with injury - insists 'Jingles' is still the right man for the job.

"He's done well from the day he started – we've mostly been winning and drawing games and just because we didn't qualify doesn't mean he is a flop," he told KickOff.com.

"For me he is the right person to take us forward whatever happens with the appeal. The coach has been there a long time and understands us very well. It's just a matter of time until we can really show what we can do in the World Cup qualifiers and the Africa Nations Cup on home soil if we don't make it next year."

After leaving Fulham in the close season, KG has made just two starts for his new club in the English Championship following a hamstring injury. He is back in contention to play in Saturday's match against Watford but watched Bafana's match against Sierra Leone in his home town of Brandfort in the Free State.

"Everyone thought we had qualified so I celebrated as well but I was very disappointed when I heard we hadn't made it," said Dikgacoi.

"I must say I found it strange that we could finish ahead on goal difference but not make it, so I think it's best to appeal. We deserve to go because we finished top of the group. Everything was structured towards making it to the finals so it will be really disappointing if we are not there."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1659/south-africa/2011/10/14/2709198/kagisho-dikgacoi-backs-pitso-mosimane-stay-as-south-africa?

WhiteJC

Academy Talent

Kit Symons' U18 Academy team will be looking to record their sixth successive win on Saturday afternoon when they take on London rivals Crystal Palace.

Having scored 27 goals in just seven games this season, Fulham's latest crop of youngsters are showing great promise and Symons is clearly enjoying his second season in charge after guiding Fulham to the Academy League Final last year.

"There's a very different dynamic to this year's group compared to last year," Symons explained. "They're a different set of boys in their personalities and the way they are.

"Last year the second year boys were the dominant figures who led the group and I had a really good rapport with the lads. They were a super bunch.

"This year Ronnie Minkwitz is the dominant figure. He's captain of the team and the biggest personality. Fortunately we've got a really good group of lads again this year.

"There's a lot to work on but that's a good thing. There's a lot more to come and I'm expecting a lot more from them and hopefully they know they can do better themselves."

The Academy's scintillating form on the pitch this season is reflected by their second place standing in the League table, but Symons prefers to discuss the bigger picture, and his desire to see more scholars play for Fulham's First Team.

"We don't put up a League table and I don't look at it," said Symons. "Come the end of the season you start focusing on it but we know we're doing well because we've been winning.

"It's not what our focus is on and it's not what it's about. If that was the case we'd be playing third year scholars all the time. It's quite the opposite at Fulham; we give the younger players the chance to come in and show what they can do.

"We've got some good young boys pushing on now. We've got Joshua Passley, who's had a few injuries, but he's been up with the Reserves and he's only a first year scholar.

"Stephen Arthurworrey was playing in the Reserves last year as a school boy which is phenomenal. Cauley Woodrow is another first year who's been up with the Reserves so I've not seen a lot of him lately.

"Getting up to the Reserves is one step and it's great, but now we need them reach the First Team which is our ultimate goal. Kerim Frei's done that and Matthew Briggs is there and we want more of them moving up."

Kerim Frei's development over the past 18 months has been a source of great excitement in recent months. After helping guide the U18s to the Academy League Final last season the Swiss youth international caused havoc at Stamford Bridge in the Carling Cup last month and Symons believes there are more success stories in the making at Fulham.

"Reaching the First Team is what it's all about," said Symons. "Kerim could still be playing for the U18s but obviously we haven't seen him this season because he's moved up to the Reserves and First Team, which is fabulous.

"I don't think Marcello Trotta is that far away and we want them to be pushing on. As a youth coach you take enormous satisfaction from seeing the boys reaching the First Team.

"We try and get the players to a level that we feel they'll be able to play in the First Team and then it's at the Manager's discretion whether he chooses to play them or not. It gives the Manager a choice and hopefully we can send players up that will be good enough to play in his team."

The number six seems to be Fulham's lucky number in recent weeks. After Martin Jol's team beat QPR 6-0, Billy McKinlay's Reserve Team followed up with a 6-2 win over Norwich last week. Tomorrow the U18s have the chance to extend their winning run to six games, but Symons is not underestimating the task at hand.

"We're away to Palace this weekend and we won't be helped by the fact that there's a Reserve Team match away to Swansea on Monday, so there'll be quite a few of mine that won't be available this weekend," Symons explained.

"We've been in this situation before and as much as we're numerically light I'm really pleased with the quality of players we have here at Fulham. That's much more important and I'm delighted with what we've got."

Fulham U18 Academy team are back in action on Saturday morning in a Premier League Academy fixture against Crystal Palace (a). The match will be played at Crystal Palace's Training Ground in Beckenham. The result will be published online after the final whistle.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/October/AcademyReview.aspx?#ixzz1alw9HJUB

WhiteJC

Jol happy to take a draw

Fulham manager Martin Jol would be pleased to come away from Saturday's trip to Stoke with a goalless draw.

The Cottagers head into the match on the back of their first Barclays Premier League win of the season, having hammered near neighbours QPR 6-0 before the two-week international break.

While Jol believes the result has raised confidence within the camp, he admits it will be tough to get a result at the Britannia Stadium.

So much so, in fact, that he revealed that sneaking a 0-0 draw would represent a good day at the office for his side.

"We have to play our own game like we did, for example, against Newcastle," he said. "Then, a couple of weeks ago, I think we had the initiative for most of the game against West Bromwich.

"It was the same but we couldn't score although I thought we were the better team. It was a 0-0 there and I think a 0-0 at Stoke would be a good result.

"But I still hope that with the confidence we have got we are capable of scoring a couple of goals."

http://www.setanta.com/ie/Articles/2011/10/14/Boss-happy-to-take-a-draw/gnid-113272/?

WhiteJC

Fulham track Eastleigh 16-year-old striker Sam Wilson

Fulham have been given first refusal on Eastleigh's 17-year-old striker Sam Wilson, after he impressed the Cottagers at a recent one-week trial.

Eastleigh have confirmed they will not covet interest from any club for Wilson other than Fulham until the new year.

Wilson was a member of Portsmouth's academy before joining the Eastleigh youth set-up last season and has made one start in the current campaign.

"Fulham were very impressed with Sam," said an Eastleigh statement.

Wilson, who scored two goals in a 4-1 victory over Portsmouth while on a second trial at Fulham last week, is also interesting several other clubs.

He scored 10 goals in 19 appearances for the Eastleigh reserve team last season, and made his senior debut in the Hampshire Senior Cup tie with Havant & Waterlooville in January aged 16.

"Eastleigh have had a long conversation with Fulham in respect of Sam Wilson. They will continue to monitor his progress in the coming months," added the statement.

Eastleigh face Oxford City in the FA Cup third qualifying round this weekend and Wilson will be in the squad for Saturday's game.

"If he works hard and plays well then he has every chance of realising his dream of playing professional football," Spitfires manager Ian Baird told BBC Sport.

"Sam is a young, hungry, pacy striker who is not afraid to hassle and chase things down and loves scoring goals.

"The Blue Square Bet South is a very good standard of football and professional clubs would be fools not to come and have a look at our players.

"Sam has a got a good family around him, who give him good advise and he realises that the most important thing for him at the moment, is to try and get into the Eastleigh first team on a regular basis."

Fulham have got a good recent history of plucking young talent from non-league football after signing defender Chris Smalling from Maidstone United.

Smalling went on to sign for Manchester United and also made his England debut last month.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15310921.stm?

WhiteJC

Zamora`s Big Chance!

Although it was tough on Wayne Rooney, picking up a three game ban for his latest indiscretion, it could open a door for one of our players.

With Wayne not available for all the group stage game sin the Euro 2012 finals, there is every chance that Fabio Capello will dabble with finding a suitable replacement between now and when the finals start.

With the Italian having already suggested that Zamora will be given a chance, we`re praying that when that chance comes Bobby is given the service he craves and is allowed to show what he can do.

It`d make us so proud to see the name of Zamora on the team sheet when Fabio names his first starting eleven in our first fixture in those aforementioned 2012 Euro Finals!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=258851#ixzz1alyFhIj8

WhiteJC

Opta Stats: England audition for Stoke and Fulham forwards

The Opta trends point to Peter Crouch, Bobby Zamora and Gabriel Agbonlahor getting amongst the goals in the Premier League this weekend...

Stoke v Fulham (Saturday, 15:00)
Peter Crouch has scored in three of his last five Premier League starts against Fulham

While England fans fret, Wayne Rooney's three-match Euro 2012 suspension is great news for recent call-up Bobby Zamora - who Opta note has fired in four of his last five Premier League outings - and Stoke's Peter Crouch, who has played down his international prospects. Both have a chance to shine here.

Recommended Bets: Crouch to score @ 3.8; Zamora to score @ 4.6

http://betting.betfair.com/football/opta/opta-stats-england-audition-for-stoke-and-fulham-forwards-141011.html?

WhiteJC

Jol to Get FA Rap!

Sat watching the Merseyside derby, the red card awarded to Jack Rodwell, by Martin Atkinson, did appear harsh.

In the end, common sense prevailed and the red card was rescinded.

Since then, there have been calls for the referee, Martin Atkinson, to be demoted to the Championship as some kind of punishment.

Martin Jol doesn`t think that should be the case and ahead of the trip to Stoke, a fixture Atkinson will take charge of, Jol is attributed as having commented by the tabloid press,

"A good referee making one mistake, I don`t think you should punish him."

"I won`t be warning my players about him."

Now you`d think there was nothing wrong in what Jol has said. Unfortunately, the FA take a dim view of any talk about referee`s and it`ll be interesting to see if Jol cops an FA rap similar to those dished out to Sir Alex Ferguson and Carlo Ancelotti last season when they committed a similar offence(?).

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=258852

WhiteJC

Fine`s Fine!

I`m beginning to think that, in the world of football, £500 is a really, really large amount of money!

But we know it`s not, it`s a drop in the ocean to the amount of cash that the game generates.

Therefore, it`s starting to get a bit laborious when the tabloid press continues to drag up the fact that Martin Jol fined Kasami that sum for disobeying orders.

Hopefully the matter will finally be laid to rest now that Martin Jol has issued a statement on the matter, a statement that reads,

"If I tell someone to take the free-kicks, there shouldn`t be a 19 year old taking the ball off you."

Exactly! Who is running the show you`d have to ask.

Incidentally, it has also been revealed that the sum of money has been deposited in the player`s kitty, however we`re not sure what use the kitty is destined for!

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=258853

WhiteJC

Stoke v Fulham Preview!

It seems an age ago that we drifted out of Craven Cottage having walloped Queens Park Rangers 6-0, but international football does have that sort of effect on you does it not! But, Premier League football is back with a vengeance and we`re faced with a difficult trip to the Britannia Stadium to take on Stoke City. It`s a game that many don`t expect us to get much from!

Vital Quotes:
Although we`ve yet to win away this season, Martin Jol appears to be happy to come away from the Britannia Stadium, on Saturday, with a bore draw, with Jol commenting,

"We have to play our own game like we did, for example, against Newcastle,'

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I think we had the initiative for most of the game against West Bromwich.

'It was the same but we couldn't score although I thought we were the better team. It was a 0-0 there and I think a 0-0 at Stoke would be a good result. But I still hope that with the confidence we have got we are capable of scoring a couple of goals.'

I`ll pack the ipod then Martin if that`s the entertainment level we can expect!

Stoke City Team News:
Tony Pulis will be anxious to keep his sides good start to the season going, but the Welshman will be without several key players this weekend.

Missing through injury will be Kenwyne Jones, Jermaine Pennant and Marc Wilson.

Struggling to get fit is Matthew Etherington who`ll be undertaking a form of alternative medicine in having a sugar injection, in his back, to try and make the starting eleven.

One player that might be rested, according to some sources, is the Irish international, Glenn Whelan, after his midweek exertions for his country.

Player to watch: Rory Delap
The bane of many a sides visit to the Britannia Stadium with those devastating long throws, just clear it lads anyway you can!

Fulham Team News:
Martin Jol takes his side to the Potteries with Aaron Hughes hoping to make a comeback from injury. Fulham do have some injury concerns though with Bryan Ruiz (knee) and Phillipe Senderos (thigh) are both definitely out.

Also struggling is Kerim Frei who has an ankle problem.

Player to watch: Andrew Johnson
Having scored five goals in the last two games, AJ is on fire. Hopefully his fine scoring form will continue at the Britannia and we`ll have a good reason to celebrate come Saturday evening,

Match Facts & Stats
Although we`ve struggled to win on the road in the last two or three seasons, we did actually do the double over Stoke last season, winning 2-0 on both occasions, although Stoke did knock us out of the FA Cup, by the same score, on the road to Wembley.

Ref Watch:
Martin Atkinson will be the man in charge of the whistle and the man in black will be looking for an incident free afternoon after the shenanigans of his last outing whereby he wrongly sent off Jack Rodwell in the Merseyside derby.

Match Prediction:
Stoke are a far more difficult proposition on there own pitch and when you add into the mix our poor away form with that fact it`d take a brave person to predict a Fulham win, even if we`re full of confidence following the 6-0 rout of Queens Park Rangers.

I`d like to go against the tide but, to be brutally honest, I reckon we`d do well to get a draw! A further indication of how good Stoke can be at home is the fact that both Manchester united and Chelsea only managed draws whilst Liverpool were beaten.

Next Fixtures:
Next up is a return to Europa League action with a visit to Poland to take on Wisla Krakow, on Thursday, followed by a visit from Everton, next Sunday, in the Premier League.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchprere.asp?a=258858#ixzz1alzk5fiZ

WhiteJC

Family Fun Zone

You'll be pleased to hear that Fulham's upcoming Barclays Premier League home fixtures will see the return of the amazing Family Fun Zone in the Johnny Haynes Stand, where the famous Billy the Badger can be found meeting and greeting fans!

Once you enter the ground, make your way to the Cottage end of the Johnny Haynes Stand and take advantage of the Family Fun Zone that is exclusive to you, located below blocks K and KL. On the day of our emphatic 6-0 win against QPR, Junior Fulham fans received a free Match of the Day magazine as a welcome – with more gifts available at the game with Everton!

Fans have also been able to get their faces painted with the Fulham crest and we will have many more surprises in store over the course of the season!

If you're still contemplating a Season Ticket and you have a young Fulham fan under the age of 16 then the Family Fun Zone could be for you. What's more if they are under 8 their Season Ticket is FREE (when purchased with a paying adult in Blocks A, AL, K and KL). Full details are available online or via the Ticket Office on 0843 208 1234 (option 3)

The Family Fun Zone opens from an hour-and-a-half prior to kick off and ends 45 minutes before the start of the game so come down early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you at the Cottage very soon.

Your next opportunity to visit the Family Fun Zone is on Sunday 23rd October when Fulham face Everton, tickets are priced from just £30 for adults and £10 for juniors and the Family Fun Zone will be open from midday until 12.45pm. Come along, meet Billy the Badger and get your free gifts.

Buy your Everton tickets today!

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/October/FamilyFunZone.aspx?#ixzz1am0NNnVD