HatterDon

Sir Cliff Richard is 71.   081.gif  :HD:

Time marches on, with a zimmerframe.  092.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tonywa

Quote from: HatterDon on October 14, 2011, 01:45:52 PM
Sir Cliff Richard is 71.   081.gif  :HD:

Time marches on, with a zimmerframe.  092.gif

It's more than about time he retired then.  Silly old fool (and that's being polite) -;-)

jarv

A friend of mine used to work at David Lloyds tennis club. Cliff used to come in all decked out, with his orange fake tan but he never actually witnessed him playing. He would just sit sipping a drink trying to look pretty. :005:

jarv

I forgot,  I CANT BELIEVE I WILL BE 64 NEXT SPRING!!  094.gif

Mitch

To be honest, I thought Cliff was in his mid 80's or so.

Lighthouse

I can't believe it's not butter and I cannot believe in a deity that allows Cliff to go unpunished. Unless this is hell then he is being punished. But we all are. Which means that our sins are no greater than his. Clearly that isn't true. Or is it? Are the Shadows portents of things to come?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on October 14, 2011, 03:25:38 PM
I forgot,  I CANT BELIEVE I WILL BE 64 NEXT SPRING!!  094.gif

You are SUCH a youngster!  092.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

The one thing Cliff, Harrison and Paul have is...BOTOX.

I can't believe Cliff ever shagged Sue Barker.

Peabody

Not a fan of Cliff's(unlike my wife) but I do believe that he is a more than useful tennis player.

In the Enclosure

Have seen Bruce Welch of the Shadows (Cliff's backing group) around Richmond a few times - in fact saw him yesterday outside a cafe there. Full head of white hair  - very upright with a Hollywood smile - they were big stars in their day.

FatFreddysCat

The Mother in Law loves Clint big time. Gets very upset when i mention he might be (censored for FOF)  a bit suspect. But he is a batchelor boy  :015: isn't he?

CorkedHat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 14, 2011, 10:28:43 PM
The Mother in Law loves Clint big time. Gets very upset when i mention he might be (censored for FOF)  a bit suspect. But he is a batchelor boy  :015: isn't he?

I have no idea what you are talking about Fred although someone once told me that he was the only one in the village- whatever that meant :038:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

CorkedHat

Quote from: In the Enclosure on October 14, 2011, 10:13:35 PM
Have seen Bruce Welch of the Shadows (Cliff's backing group) around Richmond a few times - in fact saw him yesterday outside a cafe there. Full head of white hair  - very upright with a Hollywood smile - they were big stars in their day.

I once played snooker with Hank Marvin and Jet Harris and poor old Jet was shaking so badly he could hardly hold the cue. I wonder if he's still around or whether he turned his toes up at an early age?

CorkedHat

I have just read on Wiki that Jet died of throat cancer in 2011. That would have made him almost 72. Well who would have thought it?. I see old Cliff got a lambasting for not helping out his old mate in his time of need

Tonywa

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 14, 2011, 10:28:43 PM

I think the correct expression is that 'he's not the marrying kind';-)

Blingo

Tom Jones and his band used to live in my house in Fulham.

epsomraver

Quote from: Blingo on October 15, 2011, 12:43:17 PM
Tom Jones and his band used to live in my house in Fulham.

Must be a big house mate! :005:

Gozorich

I have an awful confession to make - the first record I ever bought was Cliff's 'Move It!'. The worst thing is I bought it unheard.

He was billed then as England's Elvis and was supposed to be a bit 'naughty'. Yeah!!! 075.gif 092.gif