watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

next time I post

Started by SHADY1, October 19, 2011, 11:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

Next time I post i'll have seen Fulham play and hopefully do us all proud in Poland ... passport tickets money and warm clothing packed ... bed now 5 am start !!! cya.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

HatterDon

go gettem; have fun; have a drink or 12; three points; yeah, that sounds like a full trip.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MOR :

Good luck SHADY1...keep safe...COYW

mrska

Be careful out there   COYWS!!!!

SHADY1

Just back ... ...
home fans superb ...no trouble... cheap beer and food good company ... as for doing us proud what a joke... I'll have a free ticket for fctwente away please as compensation  !!

MJG

SHADY1  we have been having a lot of debate on how well or badly the team played even with ten men.

I take it you were not that impressed?

SHADY1

Maybe you take results like this harder when you've spent time and money traveliing to the games you feel you are owed more !! we stood in the cold an hour before being let out, chatting about what might have been ...trust me there wasn't one fan i spoke to who felt we'd not been let down and it was anything more than a shameballs of a performance....

If keeping the ball won games we'd be ok but as scoring wins games how can anyone be happy... we had no threat what so ever...
On paper they were the worst team in the group even with 10 we should have had the quality to get a result but we showed a total lack of will to win or quality to win. When down to 10 away from home you come to rely on corners and free kicks  but everytime failed to clear the 1st man it was very very frustrating...

epsomraver

Totally agree with you mate, it hurt just watching it on the box, i am seriously considering bothering to go to the twente game after that.

SHADY1

IF it were only based on what i watched ... i'd not bother ...HOWEVER there is something special about visiting these countries having a few beers and watching a game that somehow still just about tips the balance in favour of going... and its all bought and paid for ...
SO Amsterdam here we come ... its in the blood.

MrFantastic

it is great to visit other countries and stadiums and see how much fans are different from country to country and that is great to see there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

michaelread

Quote from: SHADY1 on October 22, 2011, 01:13:16 PM
IF it were only based on what i watched ... i'd not bother ...HOWEVER there is something special about visiting these countries having a few beers and watching a game that somehow still just about tips the balance in favour of going... and its all bought and paid for ...
SO Amsterdam here we come ... its in the blood.

for everyone in all the threads thinking about boycotting the side or having a cry about the performance at any level, read the above post.

"its in the blood".

couldn't describe it better, Fulham til I die.