watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League Players who are out of contract in 2010

Started by Mr Fulham, March 10, 2010, 02:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/vertragsende/GB1/2009/aktuelle_saison/alle/index.html

There might be some interesting names for our shrewd and artful manager.

Most interesting names on the second page.

A short list of possible steals:

- Morten Gamst Pedersen
- Jamie O'Hara (loan expires)
- Liam Lawrence (Stoke City)
- Liam Ridgewell (Brum)
- Steve Finnan (Pompey)
- Tamir Cohen (Bolton)
- Zavon Hines (West Ham)
- Stuart Holden (Bolton)
and many more...

HatterDon

a couple of quibbles, Mr. Fulham.

1. While O'Hara's loan will expire at the end of the season, I believe he's still under contract to 'arry the Thug.

2. Stuart Holden's contract was extended til 2011. In a moment of true class, Owen Coyle extended the contract AFTER Holden's leg was broken in the international against Holland. Contrast that with Mick McCarthy's reaction when Holden was a trialist at Sunderland a few years back. Holden was jumped by thugs, had some horrific injuries as a result and, shortly after being admitted to the hospital, learned that McCarthy terminated his trial.

Of the list, the only one I'd really like to see at CC is O'Hara, but we'll never get him from Spuds. Hines is gifted but his only weakness apprears to be between his ears. Finnan was a great player, but is clearly past it. Pedersen would have been an improvement for us two years ago, but we've got better players than him not starting right now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

All of them I think Mr Fulham.

I can't believe that MGP is potentially available - He has had a good season and would fit in very well at Fulham.

finnster01

Mr Hatter,

Mick McCarthy is a thug himself, including as a player as well. Doesn't surprise me how he treated Holden.

I don't really agree with you on Pedersen though. I think he would be very useful even today. Especially for set pieces. Our corners are horrible, we don't have anyone that can make a long throw-in, and Pedersen's left foot still packs a punch.

Anyway, it will never happen as Big Sam is negotiating a new contract with him.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Cornnolio

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 10, 2010, 02:37:58 PM
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/vertragsende/GB1/2009/aktuelle_saison/alle/index.html

There might be some interesting names for our shrewd and artful manager.

Most interesting names on the second page.

A short list of possible steals:

- Morten Gamst Pedersen
- Jamie O'Hara (loan expires)
- Liam Lawrence (Stoke City)
- Liam Ridgewell (Brum)
- Steve Finnan (Pompey)
- Tamir Cohen (Bolton)
- Zavon Hines (West Ham)
- Stuart Holden (Bolton)
and many more...

Tamir Cohen might be the worst player in the league....hope he doesn't get anywhere near Fulham.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Cornnolio on March 10, 2010, 06:18:02 PM

Tamir Cohen might be the worst player in the league....hope he doesn't get anywhere near Fulham.

Should I mention Andranik now? :dft005: