Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

THIS MAN IS A CHEAT
THIS MAN IS A CHEAT
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

Burt

Damn right.

Hope he gets a warm reception at the Cottage.

Actually, I hope UEFA review the decision to red-card Dembele, realize that the ref got the decision wrong, throw the book at the cheat, and we never see him at the Cottage.

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

ron

A bit of Argie Bargy, and hey presto, the match winner !

PokerMatt

This man (well not him specifically, but all like him) is why I'm fast losing my love for this sport. If it even is a sport any more.

Sound old before my time here, but he won't be punished, he'll get away with it and won't be condemned by anyone outside our fanbase. At least not for longer than a day.

These most fortunate of people need to earn their extortionate wages by playing football, not cheating opponents and themselves just to gain an advantage. If I had an eighth of his talent I'd be working every living second to justify what I was being paid.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SadOldGit

You got it right, big man.  Hope there is a review and cancellation - not that that does us much good.  It doesn't get the goal back.

PokerMatt

Oh the minor victories in life:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gervasio_Núñez

Well done on the simple 'cheat' whoever out there did that.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

FFCSteve

Wouldn't it be nice to see posters all round the ground with that!
& a big screen in the ground with the footage looped during the game!  :57:
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: PokerMatt on October 20, 2011, 08:51:39 PM
Oh the minor victories in life:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gervasio_Núñez

Well done on the simple 'cheat' whoever out there did that.

C'est moi!

Almost got banned putting rude words in, so I settled on 'cheat'...

ScalleysDad

We were gaining alot of support for being well and truly stiched up but Stoke and Jerome will grab the headlines now. Is'nt that the always how it ends................

rusty shackleford

Shape of him and his lesbian haircut!

Burt

Keep the faith guys...

I'm feeling a bit better cos I just won an eBay auction for a Fulham away top, the red and black chequered GMB one. Been looking for one of those for some time.

Nothing like a spot of retail therapy to put the world to rights.

Or beer, of course.

SoCalJoe

Quote from: Burt on October 20, 2011, 07:27:28 PM
Damn right.

Actually, I hope UEFA review the decision to red-card Dembele, realize that the ref got the decision wrong, throw the book at the cheat, and we never see him at the Cottage.

+1. If any ruling body was actually going to take a stand against this type of cheating instead of the usual lip service here is a chance w/clear evidence. Rescind the red and ban this scumbag for 3 matches. Of course it will be a cold day in Hades before this happens  :014:
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Burt

Quote from: SoCalJoe on October 20, 2011, 09:18:16 PM
Damn right.

+1. If any ruling body was actually going to take a stand against this type of cheating instead of the usual lip service here is a chance w/clear evidence. Rescind the red and ban this scumbag for 3 matches. Of course it will be a cold day in Hades before this happens  :014:

I would fund a statue of Platini if UEFA used this as an example to stamp out this sort of cheating.

I would put it next to the MJ one though, not Johnny Haynes.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

wadey

nicked your pic Ed.... :dft012:

cebu

Quote from: Burt on October 20, 2011, 09:34:32 PM
Quote from: SoCalJoe on October 20, 2011, 09:18:16 PM
Damn right.

I would fund a statue of Platini if UEFA used this as an example to stamp out this sort of cheating.

I would put it next to the MJ one though, not Johnny Haynes.

I would have thought Platini was a bit too old for MJ's taste.   :038:

FP